[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5

who will go next week

Post  saxonsiren on Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:40 pm

Well Peter has left and it seems we have a few contenders this year for the title. I do feel Kellie in a vulnerable position and possibly Katie too. Loved Helen this week. So who will leave next week?
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Re: who will go next week

Post  B4p on Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:56 pm

I've no idea, but I think Katie seems to have fallen behind some of the others, and Helen has managed to step up a gear. Kellie doesn't seem to have the public vote, and is burning the candle at both ends. Depends on the dance they get this week I guess
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren on Tue Dec 01, 2015 10:58 am

I've gone for Kellie as I feel A.nton's fans will vote in droves to get him closer to that elusive final Very Happy . Kellie has been a little lucky in the do.
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO on Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:13 pm

Not voting this week because it's so unclear right now. Personally, B4p, I think Katie has done wonders of late and fully deserves her place at this moment. As I've said elsewhare, I just hope she has the acting ablility and confidence to go for it. That said, anything can happen and probably will. The joy ( and total uncertainty) of Strictly, although the playing field is about as level as it's been for a good while.. Very Happy
TANGOLERO

Location : Flirting between fantasy and reality. Lost in Austen

Back to top Go down

Post  CaledonianCraig on Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:28 pm

I have voted for Kellie purely as it is clear she is probably the least popular with the viewing public. It is a good bet she will end up in the dance off (she has been their twice now and can't recall any of the other remainder having been there). If she is in the dance-off and facing say Katie she may survive if Katie had a Samba or Salsa (dances Katie has not mastered) but that is not the case.
CaledonianCraig

http://onthebusesforum.org/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top