Judges 2015

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Judges 2015

Post  mauveangel09 on Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:58 pm

I was happy that B runo seemed to have dialled it back a bit and gave some of the best comments of the night.

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren on Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:54 pm

Are we going to have a few guesses about our guest judge? With CRH in pantomine again this year and the experience of Donny last year who will step in? I'd love to see an ex pro dancer and Ian would be a good choice with no dance tour commitments (sob rules out V.incentives, F,lava and E.rin).I'd dislike Louie or the other judge from DOI with the beard to be the guest judge.
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid on Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:37 am

I wouldn't mind John Partridge....I'm a fan of his generally, thought he was a good judge on Over The Rainbow a few years back and I know he's been going through a difficult time caring for his mother. Would be nice to see him guest judging.
Sid

Back to top Go down

Post  mauveangel09 on Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:51 pm

I really like Jon Partridge - I think he would be really good but they probably won't ask anyone so sensible................. lol!
i wouldn't mind John Barrowman either - and I think Bonnie Langford would be good - I liked her on the Friday Panel.

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  allsewnonbyhand on Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:09 pm

Top of my list for guest judge would be Marian Keyes - although we know who would get top marks from her! I love you Pascha I love you
allsewnonbyhand

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid on Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:44 pm

Mar would be a scream! She posted a vblog about her Strictly weekend...it's very funny and gossipy and she's just lovely: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmLy20OEhbs&feature=youtu.be

She's very interactive on "the Twitters" (as she refers to it), almost always replies to everyone's messages. And I've become good pals with her hubby, whom she refers to as "Himself" cause we both support Watford FC!

Her 'agin' rule is a constant source of amusement.

Last edited by Sid on Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sid

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO on Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:15 pm

Sid wrote:Mar would be a scream! She posted a vblog about her Strictly weekend...it's very funny and gossip and she's just lovely: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EmLy20OEhbs&feature=youtu.be

She's very interactive on "the Twitters" (as she refers to it), almost always replies to everyone's messages. And I've become good pals with her hubby, whom she refers to as "Himself" cause we both support Watford FC!

Her 'agin' rule is a constant source of amusement.

Talking of people who made a good impresseion on I.T.T, I watched the film "Spy" the other night. Who should be up there in a starring role alongside Jude Law and Jason Statham but.........Miranda Hart. She was very good too, and three inches taller than Stathaam and Law. Go girl... lol!

Last edited by TANGOLERO on Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
TANGOLERO

Location : Flirting between fantasy and reality. Lost in Austen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid on Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:03 pm

LOVE Miranda. She was a hoot last time on ITT, and she's genuinely obsessed with the show (like Marian).
Sid

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p on Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:56 am

Made me laugh how Cr aig told L en that yes there probably was more Rhumba steps (available) but the celebs didn't have to use them all.

Yes, but it would be nice to see a few Cr aig surely? Compared to all the other dances, the Rhumba steps the celebs learn, are usually minimal.

Is it me????? scratch

Is Alijaz taking over from Janet Jordan for being the Rhumba king? I always thought his ballroom was his strong point.
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO on Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:00 pm

I say, let them fight. What a treat it would be, L en and D arcy doing the Times crossword under a parasol whilst C raig and Silver tongued Italian Stallion pelted each other with fluffy car dices and gold-coloured pin-pong balls. Silver tongued Italian Stallion could actually run along the desk and batter C raig with a cucumber causing C raig to do a multiple pirouet before karate kicking the glitter ball and plunging the place in darkness as the electrics exploded just as D arcy cried out "Got it,L en, a three letter word, clue..Upper class agreement...Yah...." Let em fight.... lol!
TANGOLERO

Location : Flirting between fantasy and reality. Lost in Austen

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren on Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:57 pm

TANGOLERO wrote:I say, let them fight. What a treat it would be, L en and D arcy doing the Times crossword under a parasol whilst C raig and Silver tongued Italian Stallion pelted each other with fluffy car dices and gold-coloured pin-pong balls. Silver tongued Italian Stallion could actually run along the desk and batter C raig with a cucumber causing C raig to do a multiple pirouet before karate kicking the glitter ball and plunging the place in darkness as the electrics exploded just as D arcy cried out "Got it,L en,  a three letter word, clue..Upper class agreement...Yah...."  Let em fight.... lol!

Could we give them our scores at the end! lol!
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  jingle on Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:17 am

So, with L.en leaving after the next series, the prediction is that his successor will be either A.nton or B.rendan. I expect BBC will give each of them a chance to 'cover' for L.en during this series, as a sort of live screen test.  
Any preferences between the two? I'm veering towards A.nton, although the panel might just be a bit too pantomime with him, B.runo and C.raig.
jingle

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p on Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:02 pm

Hi Jingle
Just answered you on a new 2016 Judges thread.
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  CaledonianCraig on Mon Aug 15, 2016 6:42 pm

jingle wrote:So, with L.en leaving after the next series, the prediction is that his successor will be either A.nton or B.rendan. I expect BBC will give each of them a chance to 'cover' for L.en during this series, as a sort of live screen test.  
Any preferences between the two? I'm veering towards A.nton, although the panel might just be a bit too pantomime with him, B.runo and C.raig.

Keep it in the family I say. An.ton and Br.endan have been superb stalwarts of the show and merit the chance.

My worry is that L.en was the glue that held everything together and often kept warring C.raig and B.runo from tearing strips off each other. Also it begs the question who becomes head judge? C.raig or B.runo once L.en shimmies off set for the last time? I'd opt for C.raig - yes he can been very acidic with his remarks but he often can spot the two left-footed dancers a mile off unlike B.runo.
CaledonianCraig

http://onthebusesforum.org/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top