Pasha and Friends Tour 2015

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pasha and Friends Tour 2015

Post  saxonsiren on Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:56 pm

Well I found out today from Pasha's huge fan-my mom! Pasha has a new tour out next year! So after the HUGE hint ooh and its coming to our Town! Ive just brought two tickets four rows from the stage! So a christmas present ticked off my list and one very excited mom!
Anyone else going to see Pasha?
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Re: Pasha and Friends Tour 2015

Post  B4p on Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:10 pm

It's hard to know which Pro show to attend. I usually get to 2-3, but next year it seems like all the Pro's have a show. I might drop some hints that I'd like to go to the Strictly Live Tour starting in Jan (my birthday month) but I was looking yesterday and the tickets start at £50+ so not sure Santa will manage that. I'm sure whichever show I end up at, I'll have a great time but I've never seen Pasha in a show so that might be one to hold me take me.
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren on Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:15 pm

Tickets for Pasha were £22 & £24! I thought reasonable and as a smaller venue I thought it would fsel more intimate.I have a Jan B'day and so soon after Christmas its hard to find a present not over priced.As my first taste of a pro dancers show Im looking forward to it.
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p on Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:28 pm

I'll look into that sax. I love the dance shows and often go on my own, which actually works out well as there is always a spare single seat in a prime position. Bag of sweets, bottle of pop and a show sitting with like minded people - what could be better?
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  mauveangel09 on Fri Nov 28, 2014 10:31 pm

The Pasha tour sounds good - catch it now whilst it is at a reasonable price and in smaller venues if you can.

I will probably to and see A nton and E rin again as they are touring after Xmas - it is always brilliant - they have a great orchestra and guest singers like Lance Ellington. I do fancy B rendan's show though - not sure when/if it is on this year? Anyone seen it?

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p on Sat Nov 29, 2014 11:34 am

Check the Tweetabix thread in Strictly Anything else. I remember putting the details of some of next years shows there although you'll have to scroll up a bit
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top