Pro Dancers Slot

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Pro Dancers Slot

Post  B4p on Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:24 am

Don't know if you've read the news elsewhere, but Iveta had a little boy a couple of weeks ago.

I enjoyed the Pro dance with Janette & Giovanni dancing to Barry Gibb on Sunday's result show this week.
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren on Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:07 pm

We heard Zoe say I've ta had a baby but didn't advise boy or girl cheers congratulations to Iveta
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p on Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:02 pm

Hi CD

I've just found the thread you were talking about. Pros sniping publically at other Pros - nasty stuff. There's enough of that in the daily rags. One things for sure, the Clifton clan, and the BTF brigade, seem to be making waves amongst the other professionals.

Does anyone else wonder about Oksana fitting in with the other Pros? She reminds me a bit of Anya who always seemed a bit left out of the Pro crowd
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  cellar-door on Fri Oct 21, 2016 3:17 pm

B4p wrote:Hi CD

I've just found the thread you were talking about. Pros sniping publically at other Pros - nasty stuff. There's enough of that in the daily rags. One things for sure, the Clifton clan, and the BTF brigade, seem to be making waves amongst the other professionals.

Does anyone else wonder about Oksana fitting in with the other Pros? She reminds me a bit of Anya who always seemed a bit left out of the Pro crowd

Actually it was Jay and Aliona's fans making a fuss when Kevin congratulated his sister Jo for a jive well done, then they reweeted to Aliona and argued with Kevin that Jo's jive was inferior to Jay. To which Kevin replied to the fans that he loved both Jay's and Ore's jive, but he did comment that Ore's jive got more content (which is true imho).

But Aliona then tweeted back and say something like, "Many SILLY kicks and flicks doesn't mean more jive content, it's brother congratulating sister Jo, the people (her fans) have spoken."

I mean, Aliona is really low, she should just keep quiet and not flame the fire from those rabid Jaliona fans who waded into Kevin's tweet to his sister Jo and congratulating her for job well done. Terrible...
cellar-door

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p on Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:21 pm

Agree CD. I see it was the opposing fans getting riled up. Aliona seems to be adding fuel to the flames then standing back and watching the entertainment. She's obviously got some long standing beefs against the Beeb. I still miss her choreography though.

Kevin seems to spend a fair bit of Twitter time having to justify his existence after any comment he makes. I've noticed Kevin trying to calm down a few fan Twitter threads this season that have got a bit hot (especially ones stoked by the Jordans). I think he's dammed if he does respond and dammned if he doesn't.
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  suzeworld on Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:50 pm

Aliona's tweets make her look pretty nasty and small-minded ... hey ho ... Rolling Eyes

suzeworld

Back to top Go down

Post  CaledonianCraig on Sun Oct 23, 2016 5:38 pm

cellar-door wrote:

Actually it was Jay and Aliona's fans making a fuss when Kevin congratulated his sister Jo for a jive well done, then they reweeted to Aliona and argued with Kevin that Jo's jive was inferior to Jay. To which Kevin replied to the fans that he loved both Jay's and Ore's jive, but he did comment that Ore's jive got more content (which is true imho).

But Aliona then tweeted back and say something like, "Many SILLY kicks and flicks doesn't mean more jive content, it's brother congratulating sister Jo, the people (her fans) have spoken."

I mean, Aliona is really low, she should just keep quiet and not flame the fire from those rabid Jaliona fans who waded into Kevin's tweet to his sister Jo and congratulating her for job well done. Terrible...

Sorry but what has Ore's dance got to do with Aliona? She is finished with Strictly now so should at least keep her beak out. She had her time on the show, her dances being gushed over and credited and winning series. Now it is other people's turns. Some people think Ore's Jive was better than Jay - some probably won't. So what? Seems very bitter of her to comment and try to belitttle others as she must realize how much work goes into competing on the show.
CaledonianCraig

http://onthebusesforum.org/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p on Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:34 am

Any news on Gorka?
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO on Thu Nov 24, 2016 1:21 pm

I'd be tempted to make all these commenters from the outragerati state their ages. My guess is an average would be fourteen as a high mark. That pros bother responding to what is a nursery squabble instead of calming thing and handing dummies back,defies belief.
TANGOLERO

Location : Flirting between fantasy and reality. Lost in Austen

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p on Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:33 pm

Good to see Gorka in the balcony with the other Pro dancers tonight
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p on Sun Dec 18, 2016 1:36 am

Karen Hardy dancing to a very familiar song 20 years ago when Danny was a tiddler.

https://youtu.be/CtMoFpd8UM0
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  mauveangel09 on Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:53 am

Wow - brilliant routine

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down