If F.lavia & V.incent come back who will leave?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

If F.lavia & V.incent come back who will leave?

Post  saxonsiren on Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:36 am

When I heard F.lavia & V.incent advising they might consider SCD again it set me thinking who would leave? Now SCD have got rid of popular dancers before Darren & Lillia, Matthew,Ian,Brian without regard for viewers thoughts.The Jordans are one of the longest couples surviving & they appear favourites to leave!? They haven't been signed up for SCD Tour yet according to Twitter so is this an indication? The other alternative is A.nton being promoted to present the show (B.rucie having a cameo role/VT) & then Kristina as possibly babies for her with Joe. My other choice would be Anya as not really warmed to her.I like Iveta & Im half warming to Janette.Aliona please bring back & keep.So who is next to be replaced? I wonder if they will shake up the regular stars anyway so they have more yes sir no sir yes sir newbies who won't complain about fingers in music/dance theme pies producers.
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Re: If F.lavia & V.incent come back who will leave?

Post  Littlebear on Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:16 pm

Sadly, I really can't imagine V & F returning now they have made that break, but if a couple did need to go i'd definitely pick the Jordans. I don't want them to get another bloke (even Housewives choice) to replace You can call me Sir from now on - I think it would be insulting and sexist given that there is a perfectly capable replacement duo already in place. Housewives choice should either continue or leave.

I thought Kristina and Joe had split up?
Littlebear

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren on Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:52 pm

Yes sadly I found that out today! Joe didn't wish more babies.Mind you F.lavia once left Matt found happiness with Jimi so there is lots of hope for Kristinia.I do wonder thou if a dancers life is often a selfish one & can lead to lonliness? F & V I can easily see fit back in after all they are the Tango experts & full of personality too.
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p on Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:17 pm

I hope that Vincent & Flavia will do regular guest appearances, even if they don't return for a complete season. I can't imagine Strictly without them. It's a shame that the previous Strictly Pros haven't re-visited. It would be great to see one of them jumping out of a lingerie.
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  David Tee on Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:01 pm

I agree, I think Vincent and Flavia have probably moved on - a shame because both were quite brilliant. To be honest, I don't mind an intake of 3, 4 or even 5 new dancers every season. It keeps things fresh, it keeps us guessing and not just automatically falling back on pre-conceived ideas and it's fun watching the new pros slowly getting used to the program and ITT. I think the Jordans should consider following F and Vs lead and moving on after this season and I'm sure they'll be successful if they do.

But I would like Natalie back, pls.
David Tee

Back to top Go down

Post  David Tee on Thu Nov 28, 2013 5:03 pm

B4p wrote:I hope that Vincent & Flavia will do regular guest appearances, even if they don't return for a complete season. I can't imagine Strictly without them. It's a shame that the previous Strictly Pros haven't re-visited. It would be great to see one of them jumping out of a lingerie.
Anyone particular in mind?

David Tee

Back to top Go down

Re: If F lavia and V incent came back who would leave?

Post  mauveangel09 on Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:55 pm

Hope they might come back.................perhaps the J ordans are on their way out?? I haven't really warmed to the new girls this year but the new boys are good. I would think that A nton must be considering an exit - he could go with grace now, having done a year without comedy. I enjoyed seeing him dancing with I veta but it hasn't seemed the same without having E rin with him.

Someone on another thread said that perhaps Brendan might pull out at some stage - I think he would want another stab at the Final before bowing out - I would hate it if he left - I still think he is relevant and has worn well.

Sure I have put a post somewhere else like this? I want Nathalie Lowe back - will they bin A liona again? What do you think? She was only the stand in but is popular and has made more appearances in the pro dances than I thought she would.

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren on Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:05 pm

I would like Aliona back on SCD a good personality & a lot of ideas re choreography. F & V back would be icing on the Mistress put a vest on you strumpet\'s particular fascination! Natalie back would be a must too.Im not overstruck re Anya this year the boys I like. Last year yes Louis had a few rough weeks but pulled it out the bag with the showdance! Kimberley had beautiful ballroom dances.
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  gingercodgers on Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:14 pm

V.incent and F.lavia appeared on Breakfast at the start of this series and said they had decided to have a year off to spend time on their own show. They were both hoping to come back next year but couldn't say with any certainty they would as it's down to the producers.
gingercodgers

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren on Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:18 pm

Im sure the producers will keep them guessing for a long time.Good to hear thou they wish to come back!
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top