View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A Little Bit of Honesty.

Post  saxonsiren on Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:43 pm

Thank you Wallflower Smile
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  gingercodgers on Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:57 pm

fiftynotout wrote:I love that song from Hairspray, maybe Mark can pull something out of the bag after all.
Doesn't he play Edna in Hairspray? I really hope they don't put him in a dress on Saturday.
gingercodgers

Back to top Go down

Post  allsewnonbyhand on Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:07 pm

gingercodgers wrote:Doesn't he play Edna in Hairspray? I really hope they don't put him in a dress on Saturday.
lol! lol! lol!
allsewnonbyhand

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO on Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:07 pm

Somehow, I'm getting the feeling that Fiona is happy with where she's at and doesn't seem too bothered about treating it all as more than a local dance class. All jolly good fun, sort of thing. I may be wrong, for A nton's sake I hope I am. He also seems to have lost his competitive edge somewhat since Erin retired. I'll be delighted to be completely wrong in both cases.
TANGOLERO

Location : Flirting between fantasy and reality. Lost in Austen

Back to top Go down

Re: A little bit of Honesty

Post  mauveangel09 on Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:14 pm

Some great tracks for Saturday night and some great dances for the Blackpool floor - American Smooths, Pasos, Samba. I'm really looking forward to it.

The three boys have all got dances that are traditionally difficult for male celebs so it will be an interesting one - particularly the Ashley/Patrick contest - Copa should make for a good Samba, I'm sure it will be full of rhythm but will it have the technical content and the all important 'bounce'? I know Patrick has made a big improvement and I loved the Hallowe'en QS but I had mixed feelings about the American Smooth last week so I'm still not entirely convinced by him but he now seems to be the judges darling. Out of the two pasos I can see Susanna overshadowing Ashley - she has a brilliant track and the choreography looks quite advanced so hope she can carry it off but I think Ashley needs to be careful this week and ensure that he gets the right attack and mood from his performance.

I'm sure Nathalie and A rtem will be back with a vengeance this week and will want to put in a '10' performance with their Charleston. Another interesting scenario will be Natalie and Sophie going head to head in the QS - I've warmed to Abby recently and 'walking on sunshine' is a fast, upbeat and positive track but I really love Sophie and Brendan's music - should make for a real classic QS - I was so glad to see on ITT that it seems to have come together for them as I thought it looked a bit dodgy on the footage during Waite's warm up yesterday. It was great to hear Brendan say that he liked traditional music and I think they are a great partnership.

I think F iona and Ben have reached their plateau and both could struggle with the American Smooth in different ways - lifts, complexities of the dance etc. I'm glad that Fiona has got to Blackpool - she clearly did not expect to get this far in the competition but I'm inclined to agree with Mr T that they don't have a competitive edge - although for me they've got the music track of the night! One of my all time favourites.

Lastly - I also love Hairspray and I'm sure that as Mark knows the music so well he will enjoy it - I can't work out whether he will get the customary DO 'bounce back' vote or not?

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO on Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:33 pm

Again, an interesting point about the paso comparison Mauveangel. I'm not over sure Susanna will come out ahead on that one. Kevin wil do plenty leaping about around her and she'll no doubt dance it well, but Ashley's looking useful if he doesn't do too much snarling at the bull. Don't want to frighten the poor thing. put a vest on you strumpet is experienced and will get the best out of him and he can dance.

Susanna out of hold we'll have to see. Paso needs a lot of stretched posture and it needs maintaining right through. They do, I agree have the edge with the music and Kevin from Barcelona seems to know what he's doing. Should be really worth watching.
TANGOLERO

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren on Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:08 pm

Barcelona? Are the admins playing with woeds again like lingerie, grimsby?
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren on Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:09 pm

Ooh its only loonytoad quack then not Grimsby!
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO on Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:56 pm

saxonsiren wrote:Barcelona? Are the admins playing with woeds again like lingerie, grimsby?
Just my inane sense of humour Sax, since he's often referred to as Kevin from Grimsby. (I was talking Paso..so...Barcelona)....Embarassed 
TANGOLERO

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren on Fri Nov 15, 2013 3:23 pm

I do like Barcelona! Wonder why they keep mentioning Grimsby all the time! Its not as if its "Accrington Stanley-who are they!" I recall the advert. Always good to see your humour Mr D & fabulous sketches
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  mauveangel09 on Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:32 pm

Has anyone just seen Jayne Torvill and Christopher Dean on Children in Need - dancing with James and Aliona????? Brilliant -they are idols of mine and I can't think of a better marriage than Jayne and Chris dancing on the SCD floor - perfect Friday night really - along with my curry and glass of vino..........cheers..........looking forward to Blackpool:cheers: 

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren on Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:53 pm

Mauve they were brilliant! 30 years since Bolero next year.I can recall watching it & having goosebumps
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO on Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:25 pm

Can't give too much praise to Torvill and Dean. Always absolute legends in ice dance and still magnificent thirty years later. The Fred and Ginger of the ice rink. I watched their original Bolero back when they did it and have been in awe of them ever since. No surprise at all that they turned in a pro-quality ballroom display.
Contestants doing paso on Strictly could learn from T & D's Matador on ice. They claim this is their last year of Dancing on Ice, but personally, I hope they go on for ever. cheers 
TANGOLERO

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren on Sat Nov 16, 2013 3:50 pm

Torvil & Dean are going on tour again! I loved their dance on CIN & all their skating glories. Such a nice pair & never heard any bad remarks againat either
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p on Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:37 pm

TANGOLERO wrote:Can't give too much praise to Torvill and Dean. ...personally, I hope they go on for ever.
Me too. I thought Jane especially was fearless. The way she leapt up onto Jordan's shoulder for one of the lifts was AM-A-ZING. Thought James did well throughout Friday with his backstage compere role and his dance duel. Good to see Aliona too
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren on Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:49 pm

I love Blackpool week LOVE it. Opening dance Pink returned again.Loved the song & the mix of the professional dancers with the Junior SCD & the mature SCD twirling in harmony to "Young Hearts" one of my favourites.Then the dancing daisies? female celebs and male celebs dancing too.
Loved Tess' dress tonight thought it really suited her

One gripe now The Prop Dancers! Arghh at times felt as if I was watching group dances not a couple!

Sophie "& Brendan. 8
lovely mom & daughter VT over tea.I hated the music choice & at times Sohie's loose hair flying around distracted me.Sometimes her head/neck position switched off & on.Who chose her eye make up? ghastly darling

Patrick & Anya. 8
Fluffy bottom dress reappeared! Good armography,upbeat & lively

Ben & Kristina. 8-5
I love Ben's stance! Loved the song choice.Once Kristina stopped fratenising with the prop dancers it became a serene beautiful dance.Ben's strength in his arms & lifts.Well done Ben

Ashley & put a vest on you strumpet. 9
Weird cowboy outfit I kept thinking all the way through but full of attitude! No Austin Healey atmostphere on his own but Ashley worked his dominance in a different way.

Fiona & A.nton 7
A.nton Air come fly with me! He flew & Fiona tip toed prettily around him.Fiona a little too girly & light.At times lost her place but then A.nton rescued her

Abby & Alijaz 9
Loved her dress.A bouncy lovely dance nice footwork too. Pity B.runo let slip to C.raig cut the @#%@ when C.raig commenting-thou B.runo had a point! Felt a 7 unjust

Mark & Iveta. 7
The red suit clashed horribly with the lights made my eyes ache.A group dance with all the extra dancers not a couple dancing my gripe. Yes Mark light on his feet but still needed more oomph

Suzanna & Kevin 9.5
Kevin oh Kevin! WOW what a matador performance & costume & traditional music. Suzanna a vison in red thou the scowl reminded me of the check out girl in trollied! Apart from that magical & great choreography

Natalie & Artem. 8.5
I wasn't overwhelmed! I felt I should have been but I wasn't. The tricks a little difficult to get out of I felt.Not as exciting choreography & sorry the whole time kept thinking "Exhaustion!?!" just didn't look like someone exhausted.Are the other celebs not as exhausted? Abby seems frighteningly thin no let off for others

Loved the atmostphere loved Suzanna being overcome with 10's Im not a ten girl.

saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  Littlebear on Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:52 pm

Well I enjoyed tonight, but again I was quite out of kilter with the judges:

Sophie: overmarked. It was not bad but it wasn't great either. She was really struggling to keep up with Brendan, her footwork consequently looked a bit messy, she lost her topline half way through and I didn't see the improvement in her performance that the judges supposedly saw. I thought it was an 8 but no better.

Patrick: such a shame! He started off amazingly well, had the presence of mind to help Anya out of her wardrobe malfunction but then lost his confidence for a bit. He got it back but then there was a missed step which messed his timing up. A shame because if it had all been as good as the first 30 seconds it would have been headed for a 40. Hope that if he makes the final, he revisits it.

Ben & Kristina
Hunched shoulders, a fluffed lift that no-one commented on, same old same old Kristina-ography. Want him gone now.

Ashley & put a vest on you strumpet
Well I am never a fan of Olaopgraphy but I did think Ashley did a very good job, which only a bit more confidence (or a few more hours training) could have improved. Great shaping. Another one that might be worth revisiting if he makes the final.

Fiona and Housewives choice:
A nice dance and nice choreography, and I hope she had a lovely time because I don't think she's ever going to nail the confidence thing now so I'd like her to go out on a high this weekend.

Mark and Iveta
Well Jive was always going to be tough on his knees so I think iveta did a good job of channeling the performance to what he could do well. His performance and musicality was lovely as ever and I thought his hands were hugely improved. I want him to go through to another week so he can finish on a beautiful ballroom.

Abbey & Aljaz
Not sure what planet the fabu-u-lus darling one had nipped off too, as he generally overmarked tonight. It was as if he had borrowed a load of Abbey's points to give to someone else. A lovely dance. Yes there was a bit of gapping but otherwise gorgeous.

Susannah & Kevin
Very good. Nice flamenco hands. Kevin slightly stole the show for me though (and I am not a Kevin-worshipper).

Natalie & Artem
Oh this was bloody wonderful! Artem looked hot in that suit and hat, Natalie was at the height of her brilliance and the choreography was fab. Should have been a 40.

Littlebear

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO on Sat Nov 16, 2013 8:58 pm

Absolutely excellent whiz-bang of a show from Blackpool. From beginning to end it was really top class entertainment. Old folks, young kids and bongos opened the show and Young hearts (and old alike) ran free to Candy Statton's classic.

Sophie and Brendan. Quickstep.

Lady is a tramp, the music, and an explosive start from Sophie with those oh so neat feet flying around in grand style. A glitzy affair and I'm not sure where C raig was looking. Thought it was excellent.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Patrick and Anya. Samba.

Patrick really is geeting into the dance scene with a vengeance. Copacabana couldn't be a better setting for a real sizzler of a samba with just one tiny error. Din't like the "ready-steady-go aspect of the lift, a la Dirty Dancing, but that aprt it was excellent. The man's a dancer.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ben and Kristina. American smooth/Viennese Waltz.

One dicey and slightly untidy lift was all that was wrong with basically a good, decent dance. If anything is starting to stand out it's just the minimal levels of skill involved between the contestants. Ben isn't far off the pace, but he is a touch. Not that he did anything wrong, but he needs to watch the competition.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ashley and put a vest on you strumpet. Lassoo Doble.

Cape and cowboy outfit looked decidedly odd, as was the music (again). Mored a caped rustler than matador, but despite it, Ashley turned in a dramatic, forceful and focussed paso that had good content and execution. It was too unusual to succeed, yet it did. Never a fan of untraditional dances that go right outside the box, I still have to give credit where it's due. It was here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fiona and Housewives choice...American Smooth.

To Come Fly with Me (great track) These turned turned in a sort of show dance ,soft-shoe shuffle, tap dance and in fairness there was little or nothing wrong with it. No dramatic lifts (which neither of these two would handle well I fear) but a clean, enjoyable glitzy flight of fancy. The eights were fairer than the other marks.
Maybe one more week at Mark's expense?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Abbey and Aljaz. Quickstep. Bags of sunshine music and the dance all in hold and just made for Abbey. the fabu-u-lus darling one may have made his point if he'd just done that at the expense of a mark. As it was he looked silly against three tens. I'd have marked nines right through because it was pretty good stuff. .

7.10.10 10....37..

Mark and Yveta. Jive, or may have been the Twist?

You can call me Sir from now on really should keep his mouth firmly shut if disparaging remarks are all he can manage. It was typical Mark, entertaining, funny and a laugh to lively music. There was more bounce in a jelly, granted, and it could be Mark's last tango in Blackpool, but he'll go out with credit if it is.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Susanna and Kevin. Paso Doble.

Traditional atmospheric music in the Carmen theme, Kevin actually looking the part in a matador outfit and Susanna right in there in the scarlet flamenco dancer outfit. Kevin almost stole the show a tad too much, because he really was good and, almost detracted from some excellent work by Sussana. This was a paso of note and the music makes so much difference. Top notch and well deserving of the marks. Well done both.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Natalie and Artem. Charlston.

My eyes must have been deceiving me here because excellent as this was, I could have sworn they were out of sinc a couple of times. It all recovered well and was a classic Charlston. I hope I was wrong...

And there it was. Another stunning show from Blackpool that I so enjoyed. My only complaint is to join with those who feel Brucie had had his day. He's making errors and too full of himself instead of the show. Maybe give the job to The Love God that is Leonard The Lion Goodman Goodman and promote Housewives choice to head judge, or even give Housewives choice the presenter's job. Either way, You can call me Sir from now on is detracting from it and a long and distinguished career should end with dignity, not abuse.

TANGOLERO

Back to top Go down

Post  David Tee on Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:45 pm

Sophie and Brendan.   A great way to start the show and a big improvement in performance on Sophie's previous two weeks.  There seemed to be a lot going on and I think the 9's were fair.  C.raig's 7 most definitely wasn't.

Patrick and Anya.  I'd really like to see them dance it again.  The way I read it, they got past the serious wardrobe malfunction and 10 seconds later the thought of what they'd just escaped seem to hit Patrick who then lost his way.  Such a shame because danced properly that could well have seen a couple of 10's.

Ben and Kristina.  I can't help but admire the way that Ben has developed as a dancer.  He's never going to have the skills of  those at the top but every week he seems to go up just another level in confidence.  The marks (all 8's) were bang on.

Ashley and O.la.  I really enjoyed it and liked the fact that it was different.  He seemed to be well into it and kept it in character throughout.  I don't think I looked at what O.la was up to once - which is rather unusual for moi.

Fiona and A.nton.  I find Fiona's enthusiasm rather infectious. - she just wants to enjoy it and that smile gets wider every week.   Anyway, as good a dance as we've seen from this pair.  Another couple who are improving slowly but I fear the gap between them and those at the top is too large and this, or next week may be their last.

Abbey and Aljaz.   I saw a MASSIVE amount of content but for me the problem was I never felt what I was seeing fitted with the music.   It's an odd song, there's such a strong backbeat to it and that's what threw the whole routine out for me.  All that said, a staggering achievement from Abby to have danced it.  Wow.  

Mark and Iveta.  My favourite couple.  I really don't want them to go but I suspect their time might be up.  I loved it.  Of course I did.  What wasn't to love?  

Susanna and Kevin.  Fabulous.  What Ashley did really well, Susanna did even better.  Aside - for me, Kevin is turning into one of the real stars of this series.  I have no problem at all if he wants to perform for us a little bit. Anyway - Susanna joins those at the top.  

Natalie and Artem.  I really liked its looseness, so much so that at times it almost felt ad-libbed.  It wasn't, but how clever would that have been? (Clever is the operative word for this couple)  It was worth the scores and just made wonder what on earth we might have missed from last week.  I don't know if this couple will win, but I do know that  as long as they're around we're going to be seeing some incredible dancing.

Great show and whoever goes, I'm going to miss them.

Mr T  - you're so right about Brucie.  I've supported him all this time but I find myself hoping that this will be his last series.  I feel the show is moving on without him - he seems to be pulling it back to something it was a while ago.
David Tee

Back to top Go down

Post  mauveangel09 on Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:49 pm

David Tee - Mr T -Littlebear and Sax - great posts -  I agree with all of you in parts.  Fantastic show -all that I hoped for and I particularly enjoyed the camera work because you could see the whole dance - from head to toe - hooray!!!   I felt the standard was high tonight and I would not have given lower than '7' but nor could I find any '10's in my marks  here goes:

Sophie - 9
Really liked it - I felt that the routine was a lot tighter than what we have seen recently and she also looked like she was enjoying it which is important for QS.  Good use of the props which seemed intrinsic to the dance rather than extra to it. I think the routine suffered from being first - to me it was equal to Abby's routine and C raig's '7' was a joke - hope he can justify it on ITT on Monday. Clever choreography Brendan - well done.  I do hope that it this one doesn't go 'under the radar'.

Patrick - 8
As I said during the week - he is the judges darling but maybe I am seeing something different than the judges.   This was a great routine but to me started off as more like a cha cha   (comment Mr T please?)  half way through it turned into a samba and he was giving it some welly without a doubt but to me this did not trounce Ashleys's samba which was done earlier in the competition  - enjoyable nonetheless.

Ben - 9
Well I was shocked because this was much better than what I thought it was going to be.  There was a lot done in hold plus some great lifts - clever choreography from Kristina but the Viennese waltz bits were surprisingly good  a rather Ricky Whiittle-esque routine I thought-a result IMO.

Ashley - 9
Since when is the paso a country and western dance? However it worked!  Good work from Ashley - if this had been done as a traditional paso  - a  la Susanna then it would have been dynamite, but as per my previous post I feel that Susanna overshadowed it but I feel this was a better performance than Patrick's dance tonight.

Fiona - 8
I really enjoyed this - what not to enjoy? great music and choreography and I think Fiona looked confident and that she was really enjoying it - felt the judges were a bit harsh on her as always - but she has probably reached her limit now.

Abby - 9
Really enjoyable and confident - no better than Sophie IMO but the judges obviously felt otherwise and yes, there were a lot of gapping issues that C raig was right to point out.   Interesting that both Abby and Sophie had their hair loose..................

Mark - 6/7
It was enjoyable to watch but it was 'Hairspray' not a jive!!! It was a crowd pleaser no doubt but time to exit gracefully.

Susanna - 9
Loved the dance and I love Susanna and Kevin - wow an excellent traditional paso to a great track - Mr T you said last night that Kevin would be doing a lot of leaping around her and you were absolutely right! The sum of the whole was a great routine but could have had more flamenco moves from Susanna I thought.

Nathalie - 9
Really enjoyed it but not worth a '10' IMO - I cant' quite put my finger on it but I don't think this was particularly her dance  - it was a good routine with lots of content but very stage like and I felt her limbs looked laboured  at certain points and it still did not trounce Sophie's charleston.

Re: Sir B ruce - the problem is that when he is in other TV shows - documentaries etc - he seems on the ball - particularly the ad lib stuff, but the auto cue and scripted stuff on SCD just seems to throw him now.

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid on Sat Nov 16, 2013 10:53 pm

Sophie and Brendan: I was pleased with this. Yes Sophie needs to sustain her topline, but I thought she danced with elegance, with class and with spirit (the loose hair added to the carefree feeling, it was nice). And I felt she kept up with B.rendan just fine. Speaking of B.rendan, I thought he put together a very classy routine with some lovely touches. 9

Patrick and Anya.  I also want to see this Samba again. It was just lacking polish. But Patrick's a natural at these Latin dances and that's such a big advantage because I sense that whilst you can correct the Ballroom technique, it's mush harder to teach Latin if someone doesn't have a natural instinct for it. 8.5

Ben and Kristina.  Ben's gorgeous and lovely but I still feel like the judges (and almost everyone else) is watching something completely different to me! I didn't see much dancing from him (it was all K.ristina going back and forth in the air) while he stood there with his arms reached out! I don't know, I wasn't that impressed. 7

Ashley and O.la. Ashley definitely nailed the Paso shapes and moves and I saw plenty of aggression. But the cowboy theme left me baffled. And I didn't think much of the music either. But all that's put a vest on you strumpet's fault really not his. 9

Fiona and A.nton.  Now Fiona was almost completely missing a topline and I found the whole dance a bit dreary. Sorry. But she still did more than Ben. 7.5

Abbey and Aljaz. I thought this was the most overmarked dance of the series! There was SO much gapping all the way through. I was so surprised when three 10s popped up. I mean it wasn't a bad dance, it was very nice. And the music was perfect for Abbey. But the 10s were just silly when it was obvious there were faults. 8.5

Mark and Iveta. Loved every second. 7

Susanna and Kevin. This Paso was OFF THE CHAIN. I needed a lie down afterwards! And it goes to show how much difference traditional Paso music can make. 10

Natalie and Artem.  I was expecting to enjoy this more than I did. Natalie looked tired and bit flat (understandably). And you could tell Artem's neck was hindering him somewhat. But even if they were fully fit, the modern twist to the Charleston just didn't work IMO That's twice it's been tried and twice it's failed to do it for me. It didn't help that they had to follow Susanna & Kevin's spectacular performance either. 9

So quite a few ties for me. I thought it was criminal that Sophie & B.rendan were placed 6th (and I'm not just saying that 'cos they're my favourites!).
Sid

Back to top Go down

Post  allsewnonbyhand on Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:19 pm

Great reviews everyone, and I'm in broad agreement. I really enjoyed the show tonight, great spectacle. Susanna was the stand out for me again, it brought me to my feet. Great music- take note Beeb
Some blatant over marking of others though- how can you point out faults and then give a 10?! Evil or Very Mad 
I fear the lovely Mark will go this week, although I'm rather hoping it's Fiona so that Mark can go out on a high next week with a dance more suited to him. Can't really argue with either if them going to be honest.
Good to see Nat back, but it didn't wow me as her last one did, I'm wondering if she is better/ I enjoy her more on the slower dances than the 'fun' ones?
I think the wardrobe malfunction threw Patrick and he did really well to recover at all. He seems so natural -as I watch, I always feel relaxed, never worried as I am with Sophie. I do hope there isn't a 'shock' DO with her in it, although she would be saved over either of my two DO predictions I'm sure.

I thought Brucie made a few "awkward" comments , notably as Mark came off the dancefloor. He is part of the institution that is Strictly, but I didn't miss him at all last week.

allsewnonbyhand

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO on Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:19 pm

mauveangel09 wrote: Patrick - 8
This was a great routine but to me started off as more like a cha cha   (comment Mr T please?)  half way through it turned into a samba and he was giving it some welly without a doubt but to me this did not trounce Ashleys's samba which was done earlier in the competition  - enjoyable nonetheless.
Effectively, Mauveangel, cha-cha is just a slowed down samba or samba a quickened up cha-cha. Maybe bouncier is a better description but samba is faster and more rythmic of the two. I think that's why Patrick's samba looked slower at the start. The song does that, speeding up as it progresses. Least that's how I see it.
TANGOLERO

Back to top Go down

Post  jingle on Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:56 am

Great reviews everyone - I've very little to add. Enjoyed the show a lot, though the scoring seemed quite erratic.

I usually defend B.rucie, but his rudeness to Mark was painful to watch. Although the atmosphere was good, I found myself thinking that the T.ess/Claud combo would've made it even better.

Not sure about the use of backing dancers, it was quite distracting. I also thought Patricks samba looked a bit lonely on such a big floor, whereas the extra space was perfect for quicksteps and american smooths.

My favourite routine was probably Natalie and Artem. Agree with David, 'clever' is a good word to describe them. Though I didn't think she merited 10s, the lift looked a bit awkward, and agree with Mauve and Sid that she seemed a bit laboured in places.

Gave all my freebie votes to Mark - hope he stays out of DO. I'd much rather see Fiona, Ashley or Ben leave.
jingle

Back to top Go down

Post  1superken on Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:07 am

[b][/b I thought all the blokes were just ok for me , probably a point or two overmarked .
I think Abbey was maybe a point or overmarked . I like Natalie & would have no problem with her winning ( i wanted Denise last year ) as she is the best dancer . My favourite from the off has been Susannah & i think she may win i honestly think she,s better than Abbey or Sophie & better than any of the blokes .
You can call me Sir from now on to Mark when he finished was poor & im glad everyone else hated the spare part dancers cluttering routines , hope it was a one cos of the size of the dancefloor .
Decent show though Smile 
1superken

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top