The Lemon Tart Thread

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: The Lemon Tart Thread

Post  saxonsiren on Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:44 pm

Grrr and double grrr and tosses sequins in air! I'm so annoyed at the blatant controlling of scores by the judge's. ... They left an impossible task for C.laudia not to be in the dance off...
Next year the semi final let the viewers decide who goes through. The judges can give comments no scores. We get the final the public choose... sick of the dance off travesty. Let the lowest couple with fewest votes bow out.....

I'm wishing Darcy replaced with L.en and it be B.runs last year.....let next year be all beginners please....
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p on Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:10 pm

I'd love to know what Danny's votes numbered, compared to Ores.
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  mauveangel09 on Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:38 pm

We don't know whether Claudia got the lowest viewer vote S ax - so she may have left anyway -hope you will decide to watch the Final????????

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren on Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:12 am

Hi Mauve I know Cla.udia may not have had the lowest scores I'd just like to see the scores thou. I will watch the final but not with my usual glee and enthusiasm. .. For me I have 3 couples, one couple goes through the routine with beautiful lines at time but it's the same each week. No shift in gear re emotions.... Another couple has the moves, the polished performer and the judges in pocket from early weeks. The other couple have had great early weeks tantalising sparks of promise then it sort of stuck lost the plot..... still this couple are the only pair I can say has had no dance experience.

It's time I feel to shake up and change judges and voting system and that FALSE Sunday night faff show. Keep it to two parts Saturday night. I hate having to by step internet spoilers everywhere late sat/early Sunday, fb/twitter/d's even the bookies are advising.... It's no go on Sunday for me re internet save emails/here......... grrrrrrr

One last moan ITT Final show Monday after Final.. We never get to recognise winners story etc or how losing finalists feel... It's fair to your consistent ITT viewers....
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren on Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:04 am

Thought I'd bump this thread back up...

Oh please please stop Ms Vixen and her fickle scores. Shirley's comments after the dance lead you to think ooh a low score then whoosh up pops a 6 or 8. You then steady yourself and think the next comments ooh a good score to whoosh a 3! scratch scratch .... Some consistency would be nice... I'd also like to see both Brendan & Shirley swallow their difference & pride and just be civil to each other. Shirley you do not need annialation of character for a celeb a negative-positive comment be best. Brendan a gritted teeth smile & a I don't agree but ok attitude......

One huge sour lemon tart ordered for next Saturdays show...
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p on Mon Oct 09, 2017 10:16 pm

I'm just watching the show now sax. Unfortunately, we had windy weather when it recorded so it's like watching movie characters in a snow dome but hey-ho, it all adds to the fun
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top