New Format UGH.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New Format UGH.

Post  hatlady28 on Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:18 pm

Hi,

Am loathing the new print colour (dead mustard) and format with the avatars on the right. One reads left to right so it seems more reasonable to start with who is talking. Please tell me, Oh Great and Powerful Ruler that there is something you can do about this........please. Respectfully, Hatlady28
avatar
hatlady28

Posts : 1320
Join date : 2010-09-12

Back to top Go down

Re: New Format UGH.

Post  133-230-44039-18180-800 on Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:14 pm

hatlady28 wrote:Hi,

Am loathing the new print colour (dead mustard) and format with the avatars on the right.  One reads left to right so it seems more reasonable to start with who is talking.  Please tell me, Oh Great and Powerful Ruler that there is something you can do about this........please.  Respectfully, Hatlady28
I;ve made changes to the text so it should be more readable (a darker shade) and to the quote text so it's not more prominent than the new text (no idea why I had them that way round. I blame my kittens). I'm not going to change the avatar position mainly because I think it's nicer that way round as you get straight into the text. IF it proves a problem for people down the line then of course I will look at it again.

133-230-44039-18180-800
Admin

Posts : 672
Join date : 2010-09-06

Back to top Go down

Re: New Format UGH.

Post  hatlady28 on Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:18 pm

Thank you for reply and I do see your points. Kittens plural.......? You must be having a mad time.
avatar
hatlady28

Posts : 1320
Join date : 2010-09-12

Back to top Go down

Re: New Format UGH.

Post  133-230-44039-18180-800 on Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:35 pm

hatlady28 wrote:Thank you for reply and I do see your points.  Kittens plural.......?  You must be having a mad time.
Well old cat died so I got anew kitten. That needed company so I got her a kitten of her own . . .

133-230-44039-18180-800
Admin

Posts : 672
Join date : 2010-09-06

Back to top Go down

Re: New Format UGH.

Post  hatlady28 on Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:13 pm

Oh my, you must be tired just watching them!
avatar
hatlady28

Posts : 1320
Join date : 2010-09-12

Back to top Go down

Re: New Format UGH.

Post  jingle on Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:07 pm

Awww, I love kittens - lucky you.

Text is much easier to read now, many thanks xx
avatar
jingle

Posts : 1319
Join date : 2010-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: New Format UGH.

Post  Sadiesamba on Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:23 am

Body text is OK but not too keen on the phlegm green for headings. I like to see who I'm talking to first and don't like the avatar on the right either. Otherwise great job - I'm sure the mustard will grow on me eventually.
avatar
Sadiesamba

Posts : 726
Join date : 2010-09-12
Age : 70
Location : Epsom/Adelaide

Back to top Go down

Re: New Format UGH.

Post  133-230-44039-18180-800 on Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:40 am

Sadiesamba wrote:Body text is OK but not too keen on the phlegm green for headings.  I like to see who I'm talking to first and don't like the avatar on the right either.  Otherwise great  job - I'm sure the mustard will grow on me eventually.
Having the avatar on that side means people will read the comment first and are less likely to be coloured by knowing immediately who it is from. Well that's the theory.

133-230-44039-18180-800
Admin

Posts : 672
Join date : 2010-09-06

Back to top Go down

Re: New Format UGH.

Post  saxonsiren on Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:24 pm

Good luck with the kittens! We adopted two brothers together & fun times! I hadn't even realised the avatars had changed sides!! Oops must be thick apologies!

Sax
avatar
saxonsiren

Posts : 4691
Join date : 2010-09-13
Location : Im wandering the eternal shed path

Back to top Go down

Re: New Format UGH.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum