SCD Tweetabix

Page 15 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: SCD Tweetabix

Post  B4p on Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:39 pm

Cr aig's getting rave reviews for his 'Ms Hannigan' role in Annie, now in Manchester

Cr aig's set to play Captain Hook in Peter Pan Christmas Panto at Wycombe Swan’s Theatre starting Dec 11 - Jan 3

Anthony & Oti. Kirsty & Brendan's training video now up (see Main Show thread for clips)

Jannette has been doing some circus training for one of the Pro dances

Happy birthday to new Pro dancer Gleb  drunken

Happy birthday for yesterday to Robin  drunken

Robin joining the West End Bares show this Sunday

Pic of Ian dancing with a lady called Dee as a special birthday present

Bucks New University have given a video to Kevin & Karen as honorary degree recipients

Vincent & Flavia's 'Last Tango Show' starts tomorrow.

Tickets also available now for An ton & Erin, Brendan, and Pasha's dance shows next year.

Janette tweets midweek of week 2 'not going to be easy on you when I get to you'. Does that mean he's not training yet?

Brendan tweets that 'Kirsty's doing things I'd expect after 7 weeks not days'

Strictly Prop boys going to Manchester to help set up 'The Voice'

Kristina off to film her first VT with Daniel

New Magazine have an interview with Karen & Kevin

Robin & Anya in 'Putting On The Ritz' at The Churchill this week

Dancing ABC tonight at 9pm on ABC Network

Last edited by B4p on Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren on Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:19 pm

Saw Pasha's show in April loved it!
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p on Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:15 pm

Hi sax

we've got Vincent & Fl avia, Pasha, Brendan, An ton & Erin all coming to our town. Have to take out a mortgage to see them all. Vincent & Fl avia are a must, but not sure who else I'll see just yet
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p on Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:01 pm

Attending The Pride of Britain Awards
Anthony & Otile
Ainsley & Natalie
Kevin & Karen
O la (without James) Lots of compliments about O la's dress on ITT
Georgia Foote
Anthony Ogogo
Arlene Phillips

Kristina, Janette & Alijaz, Pasha & Rachel Riley, at Julien Macdonald fashion show

Miss Piggy Muppet posing with Artem and the DWTS male pros.

Hello Magazine covering Krsitina's birthday bash and Gleb Savchenko

Tommy Blaize partener in the audience of Live At The Apollo

picture of L en Goodman's baby granddaughter

Tim Wonnacott picture showing his bumper crop of 'sloe, sloe, quick quick sloe berries and wishing Natalie & Aisnsley well

Robin helping with Mills & Boon 'Man Of The Year' competition

If you're playing Strictly Bingo 'footwork is the foundation of movement' has been mentioned on ITT by Karen Hardy

Daniel & Krsitina on ITT Thursday

Camilla Dallerup is in Paris

Iveta judging at Southwestern Invitational Championship in Dallas, Texas

You can call me Sir from now on in Radio Times - What is wrong with TV today

Erin judging at BCDC

Ian & Natalie announcing tour dates for 'A Touch of Class'

Bake Off's Mel Giedroyc to host 2016 SCD Live Tour

Vincent & Flavia's Show 'The Last Tango' is in Sheffield this week

Anita Rani in 'Who Do You Think You Are?' on Thursday BBC1 9pm.

Daily Express - Carol admits she forgot her steps

Robin & Anys performing 'The Ritz Tour'. Tickets available. In Buxton this week

Kristina's autobiography out on 1 Oct 'Dancing Out Of Darkness: My Story'.
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p on Tue Sep 29, 2015 11:50 pm

Anthony - 10 hours training plus physio today

Flavia is a Dog Trouble Foundation Ambassador and a judge for the Fun Dog Show

Iwan on Radio 1 Breakfast Show tomorrow

Aliona tweets that Jay is doing great in training for the Waltz

Lisa Riley is launching a new clothing range and is featured in this weeks 'Woman' magazine

Iwan's having a tough day at the O la office. James tweets that O la has a can of 'Toughen Up' spray in her bag

James writing a Strictly blog for The Sun

Tommy Blaize (he's my favourite) has started to blog (tommyblaize.com/#!blog/cyhl)

Robin & Anya in 'Putting on the Ritz' at Buxton Opera House

Vincent tweets 'there's definitely something special about Sheffield' and a pic of paving slabs with either chewing gums or blood spatters.

Pete & Janette did some filming this morning before practise.

Jake sends his support to Kellie his Eastenders colleague

The Mirror is at it again. Peter is allegedly feeling under pressure.

Anita says Jay 'smashed the Cha-Cha out of the ball park'

An ton has a blog (On the Blog: Week 1 - The Jive! @TheKatieDerham's #Strictly debut with me last weekend: shar.es/17zUQy)

Iveta heading back to New York from judging in Dallas
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid on Wed Sep 30, 2015 1:16 pm

I miss bonkers Iveta.

Ta for all the Strictly-related updates B4.
Sid

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p on Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:00 pm

Thanks sid  Wink There was some stunning photo's of Iveta judging in Dallas. I tweeted her to say I missed her on Strictly. I liked her wacky sense of humour
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p on Wed Sep 30, 2015 11:05 pm

O la's birthday  drunken

SCD won Best Entertainment Show at the Reality TV Awards (collected by O la)

Camilla running a meditation type course at Champney's UK next April

Karen mentions 'a little special something' on Friday's ITT

Iwan tweeting pictures of choc lingerie, ice cream & burgers! (health food, ready for his 'I'm sexy' role) says he's had a good day of training

Fl avia & Jimi Mistry raise £5000 for charity by taking part in Mr & Mrs

Lots of the Pro dancers seem to be watching the Great British Bakeoff

Ian on tomorrows ITT. Lots of good wishes on his engagement

Lots of support for Tristan

Apparently Jeremy has a 6 pack and Karen has touched it. Hairy Biker Dave tweets 'never touched mine!'

Kristina & Daniel are on ITT tomorrow. Kristina says The Charleston is progressing amazingly then tweets she hopes his global fans are ready and able to vote for him!

Karen tweets to Jeremy 'small steps are the key to your dancing sucess'.

Pride of Britain Awards on TV tomorrow. Most of the SCD crowd were there
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren on Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:20 am

Ian engaged Shocked Who? Missed this news. Could we not have a link up with Iveta on ITT
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p on Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:36 pm

Ian & Drew Merriman his partner, got engaged a about 3 months ago I think. Janette and Alijaz also got engaged a few weeks ago, but Zoe didn't congratulate her on ITT
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren on Thu Oct 01, 2015 5:44 pm

Wow! Janette and Alijaz I thought they mentioned her on ITT? Are they all getting married to each other?
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Week 2 Ghost Judges Comments

Post  B4p on Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:31 pm

Jamelia & Tristan

James J - Both looked great and nice energy but terrible legs and feet. A bit cheeky too. Looked like she was strutting everywhere. Didn't close her feet and legs once in her basics. At times a bit ugly in movement. Still nice energy.

Camilla - Jamelia definately performed it and the diva was there but not technically strong. Work on the legs because you have rhythm! 6
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p on Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:36 pm

Daniel & Kristina

James J - Nice routine and great job. Looking too much at Kristina to remember but overall good job, just a bit unsure. Feet a bit weak. It was a good job with age considering. Judges too harsh and they only talk about swivel.

Camilla - Good job Daniel. Fun and in character, not an easy dance to perform. More swivel would have been nice but it made me smile. 6
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p on Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:40 pm

Kirsty & Brendan

James J - She looked stunning! Nice lifts except the one at the end out of control. Salsa basic not into the floor hence no hip action. She was very very stiff but Brendan again showed her strengths and that's why there was very little salsa. Overall not bad. 5 or 6 because of the lifts. We can't see where she started at the beginning of the week Brendan because of the silly VT's

Camilla - Good to see Kirsty connect with the confidence within, will be interesting to watch it grow, brave lifts but agree with Cr aig on fluidity. 7 Sorry, don't agree with scores as those lifts are pretty advanced! Kirsty had to nail the dancing and the lifts in a week.
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p on Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:49 pm

Jay & Aliona

James J - Lovely performance. This boy can dance, just not sure he can perform. Maybe with time. Footwork was very nice at times. Well done. Posture also not so great. A bit hunched and head too low. But this boy can dance. See him spin.. Jay seems like such a nice guy.

Russell Grant - I have to say that haircut is great and your waltz with Aliona and the beautiful music and your spins were a dream.

Camilla - Ooo Jay is starting to really get into this, good potential but needs more drive in the legs and head needs to stay to the left and upright. 7
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p on Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:54 pm

Iwan & O la

James J - O la says that Iwan is one of the nicest people ever. Terribly brilliant. We can see he can't dance but he gave it a good go. Beginning was good but then bad technique, off time and then looked like he forgot his steps, but I liked it. Possible 3

Camilla - O la looked hot & had done a great job. It had moments of confidence good points but when it came to the cha cha basics, it needs work. 6
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p on Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:00 pm

Georgia & Giovanni

James J - Wow. Best dance so far by far tonight. She could have driven more but that was amazing. Her body shapes were lovely. I think Giovanni put together a great routine....Yes her posture could be better but it was brilliant. For week 2 this was great. Feet and posture will get better but still best dance. Georgia was totally under marked compared to other people.

Russell Grant - Aww that waltz was like a fairy tale romance. So charming Gio

Camilla - Very pretty number Georgia. A little rushed in places, lovely good work but the neckline looked really tense in places. 8 very elegant.
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p on Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:05 pm

Ainsley & Natalie

James J - Genius!!! Most fun routine so far and I think it will be hard to top this series for pure excitement. Loved it except last lift. I could talk about his technique but I won't because the performance outweighed it. For me Strictly 8. Good marks but should have got more for pure entertainment otherwise how can non dancers compete with trained dancers?

Camilla - That was super fun and so in the spirit of the Salsa. Ainsley really got to show off his personality. He totally embraced it. 6
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p on Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:10 pm

Carol & Pasha

James J - Lots of mistakes. No drive therefor no heel leads. Left arm too low but much better than last week. Well done. It was a sweet performance and she's much better in the ballroom. She's still 100/1 @ Coral. 6!!! was I watching a different dance? So Darcy gave Georgia and Carol the same score.

Camilla - Carol is such a lovely lady. I really enjoyed the theme and there is definately improvements. Keep working on the frame & footwork. 5

Russell Grant - So pleased Carol got a better score. Looks like ballroom is more her thang.
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p on Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:14 pm

Kellie & Kevin

James J - Overall very good but I was right last week, very stiff in her back. Also where she tried soo hard to straighten her legs. Stiff. Not sure about the theme either. She is very good but needs to work on her fluidity a lot. Strictly 7

Camilla - I really like Kellie, it's obvious she has worked hard on the arms as they were very precise. I shall enjoy watching her j. 8
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p on Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:18 pm

Anthony & Otille

James J - Remember this boy like Iwan has never danced. Nice job. A bit stiff. No drive. Posture not nice and better than last week. The show is so hard to mark when you genuinely have some people that have never danced against people that are trained. 5

Camilla - I felt I saw potential from Anthony tonight. If he keeps working on the technique & timing. I liked the stillness & romance in this. 6
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p on Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:26 pm

Anita & Gleb

James J - Bloody brilliant. Loved it. She is wicked. Great routine. @ Coral cut her odds last week and she will I'm sure be cut again.Whatever Br uno, you idiot. It was truly brilliant but that's the difference between someone who's trained and someone who's not. the judges think the British public you are stupid. That dance was a 9 at least!!!If in final 10. Fact. Those scores are a disgrace.

Russell Grant - Great choreography and great bounce and performance - you're doing it!!!

Camilla - Good job Anita, there was something missing, looks like she was thinking in places which is understandable as fast & a lot of content. 8

B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p on Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:30 pm

Jeremy & Karen

James J - Not as good as last week but still a nice job. In hold terrible but out of frame full of personality. Not enough foxtrot. He has really exceeded my expectations both weeks. Well done. 5. Are there too many trained dancers this year?

Camilla - Karen did such a wonderful job with Jeremy and I'm loving the dress. Keep going there is deff improvement. 6
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p on Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:35 pm

Katie & An ton

James J - I love her. Great job, great proper dance. Now let's see the same in the Latin because clearly she can. No more jokes. Overall great job but there were a couple of mistakes but it was a super performance. Also needs to control head more through neck. Well done guys. Maybe 8

Camilla - Yeah, great to see An ton do his thing. Good frame, footwork. Really sharp tango from Katie. 8
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p on Sat Oct 03, 2015 10:41 pm

Peter & Janette

James J - I love Peter but I wonder if he will open and close every show? Fairness. Not a patch on last week and at times looked like he was trying to shake somethng out of his trousers. Still one of the best though. Movement around the floor wasn't great. Also a bit too bouncy. Still liked it but wanted more power round the floor. Tough dance. I'm being extra hard on him because he set the bar so high. I personally think Georgia was better and she got 6's but he got 8's.

Camilla - I enjoyed Peter's performance, huge potential. Keep improving the technique as the showmanship is all there to go all the way. 8
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum