I Am New Here

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I Am New Here

Post  CaledonianCraig on Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:08 pm

Hi all. A big Strictly Come Dancing fan which is odd as I normally detest the reality shows but this is so different. I look forward to posting here.

the fabu-u-lus darling one
CaledonianCraig

http://onthebusesforum.org/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Re: I Am New Here

Post  kate on Sun Oct 23, 2011 9:16 pm

Hi C raig

Welcome to the madhouse!

You'll find that our mischievious / deviant Administrator has set up autotext on some words including the names of several Strictly participants. Your name auto-changes to "the fab-u-lus dahling one" (or something like that) in honour of panto-villain judge Mr Revel Horwood. You'll get used to it! Just put a space or a full stop in words to stop the autotext.
kate

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p on Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:13 am

Welcome Cr aig. Basketball

Everybody's pretty friendly here. Have fun posting. Come and join us on the song and poetry thread some time, you'd be very welcome.
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  MissingLilia on Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:35 am

Hi C raig (or should that be 'fabulous darling one?)

I noticed that you've popped in to join us.

Any fan of Strictly is a friend of us Exiles.

Welcome and Keep On Posting! Very Happy
MissingLilia

Back to top Go down

Post  allsewnonbyhand on Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:22 pm

Welcome C.raig and given your location, you may want to join us in the Tartan Lounge sometime, there's usually someone around to top up your glass! drunken
allsewnonbyhand

Back to top Go down

Post  CaledonianCraig on Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:47 pm

allsewnonbyhand wrote:Welcome C.raig and given your location, you may want to join us in the Tartan Lounge sometime, there's usually someone around to top up your glass! drunken

Where's that then?
CaledonianCraig

http://onthebusesforum.org/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  kate on Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:14 pm

The Tartan Lounge is a general discussion thread on the 'Strictly Anything Else' board. I think it's Tartan because the hostess, DancingSunshineQueen, lives somewhere in the Highlands. She's not been around much lately, though - hopefully not snowed up already! There's a virtual bar if you're into ordering drinks that never arrive - the barman (A.nton without the dot, which translates to Housewives choice) is totally unreliable. It's a place for discussion of anything to do with Strictly or anything else that you want to chat about with other fans.
kate

Back to top Go down

Post  allsewnonbyhand on Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:17 pm

kate wrote:The Tartan Lounge is a general discussion thread on the 'Strictly Anything Else' board. I think it's Tartan because the hostess, DancingSunshineQueen, lives somewhere in the Highlands. She's not been around much lately, though - hopefully not snowed up already! There's a virtual bar if you're into ordering drinks that never arrive - the barman (A.nton without the dot, which translates to Housewives choice) is totally unreliable. It's a place for discussion of anything to do with Strictly or anything else that you want to chat about with other fans.

thank you Kate- very succinctly put! Smile
allsewnonbyhand

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum