Who's missing ?

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Who's missing ?

Post  Inanna on Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:21 pm

fc wrote:
Fc was prolific to start off and then vanished.

Hi He is. And we obey him. (do we? Razz )...I am still around and occassionally lurk....the only thing which put me off slightly was at the begining when I felt that that last year had not been left in the past.....but that didn't last long so no harm done there. Smile

You have a great site and many people enjoy it... well done. Inanna is quite correct I did start a forum after the close of SCD last year but I wouldn't say I 'run it' the posters who post there do........me......?......well real life has me by the short and curlies I'm afraid.....

Hopefully I will be able to join in from next week....until then ........

Very Happy

p.s I lurrrrrve the sexual tension bits...have me giggling they do........... lol!

Hey FC I love you nice to see you here again..... cheers cheers
Inanna

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrissyAnne on Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:39 pm

I haven't been around as RL and illness has gotten in the way!

Have to agree with some of the above replies about the name changes. What one person sees as funny another will see as annoying. For me the joke has worn very thin and it about time it went, rather like AW !!

Other than that, for me, this is an excellent forum Smile
ChrissyAnne

Back to top Go down

Post  fc on Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:47 pm

fc wrote:
Fc was prolific to start off and then vanished.

Hi He is. And we obey him. (do we? Razz )...I am still around and occassionally lurk....the only thing which put me off slightly was at the begining when I felt that that last year had not been left in the past.....but that didn't last long so no harm done there. Smile

You have a great site and many people enjoy it... well done. Inanna is quite correct I did start a forum after the close of SCD last year but I wouldn't say I 'run it' the posters who post there do........me......?......well real life has me by the short and curlies I'm afraid.....

Hopefully I will be able to join in from next week....until then ........

Very Happy

p.s I lurrrrrve the sexual tension bits...have me giggling they do........... lol!

You'll probably enjoy this Mr N.umbers...it's probably right up your alle....sorry street...right up your street.....so be prepared to be tied to a chair and be shown one example of (possibly) why some people vanish never to post again.......

You named me in your posts as an example of posters who no longer seem to post....thank you for noticing....I replied but, as my posts are invisible, even to those they are in reply to....then I needn't have bothered. It is not as though you have not replied to others in this thread so that cannot be a reason as to why my post was read and not acknowledged......

Not a red flag just an observation and one made on the back of your post asking who was missing and why that may have been.

fc

Back to top Go down

Post  133-230-44039-18180-800 on Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:09 pm

fc wrote:
You'll probably enjoy this Mr N.umbers...it's probably right up your alle....sorry street...right up your street.....so be prepared to be tied to a chair and be shown one example of (possibly) why some people vanish never to post again.......

You named me in your posts as an example of posters who no longer seem to post....thank you for noticing....I replied but, as my posts are invisible, even to those they are in reply to....then I needn't have bothered. It is not as though you have not replied to others in this thread so that cannot be a reason as to why my post was read and not acknowledged......

Not a red flag just an observation and one made on the back of your post asking who was missing and why that may have been.

My apologies - real life intervened as it has a habit of doing at the moment - you're very welcome back here, and I hope you can post more in the future.

133-230-44039-18180-800
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  133-230-44039-18180-800 on Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:10 pm

ChrissyAnne wrote:I haven't been around as RL and illness has gotten in the way!

Have to agree with some of the above replies about the name changes. What one person sees as funny another will see as annoying. For me the joke has worn very thin and it about time it went, rather like AW !!

Other than that, for me, this is an excellent forum Smile

As I;ve said - it's not a trivial thing to change it as it's time consuming. It's not hard to get round though . . . and more importantly I hope the illness was not a serious one.

133-230-44039-18180-800
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fc on Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:35 pm

My apologies - real life intervened as it has a habit of doing at the moment - you're very welcome back here, and I hope you can post more in the future.

Apology accepted....glad to be back although I never really left.

However I do have one condition..........if you're game that is.......

All this sexual tension....

well....

you know....

ah to hell with A.W...

Keep it up!
fc

Back to top Go down

Post  TompsHB on Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:06 pm

I got a warm fuzzy feeling all over just then ......

He is. And we obey him. .... we know the name changing was just a bit of jiggery pokery, but sometimes it became a tad annoying.

I am home at the weekend, so will be posting away to myself in the middle of the night while I endure jetlag.

Thanks for the forum though ..... it's been a blast. What will happen when SCd is over ?
TompsHB

Back to top Go down

Post  Inanna on Thu Nov 25, 2010 5:11 pm

TompsHB wrote:I got a warm fuzzy feeling all over just then ......

He is. And we obey him. .... we know the name changing was just a bit of jiggery pokery, but sometimes it became a tad annoying.

I am home at the weekend, so will be posting away to myself in the middle of the night while I endure jetlag.

Thanks for the forum though ..... it's been a blast. What will happen when SCd is over ?

...they will put another programme on I expect......or we will just see the test card for an hour.... scratch Wink
Inanna

Back to top Go down

Post  133-230-44039-18180-800 on Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:04 pm

TompsHB wrote:I got a warm fuzzy feeling all over just then ......

Well it's free and not particularly arduous to keep open so I might leave it like up - what I will almost certainly do is take a poll of the members and if they ant it to be [[put into hibernation after Xmas we'll do that and start it up again next year.

133-230-44039-18180-800
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MissingLilia on Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:15 am

From discussions on several of the threads it seems to me that we who are SCD fans/fanatics also tend to watch Dancing on Ice (not to mention X factor/I'm a Celebrity etc).

Just a suggestion - but would keeping the forum running for DOI appeal, given its similarity to SCD in format/intention/subject matter?

(and we could all support/talk about the lovely Matt C.) I love you I love you
MissingLilia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sofajudge on Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:17 am

That's a good idea ML, I won't probably be watching DOI but would pop in for a general chat
Sofajudge

Back to top Go down

Post  Inanna on Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:21 am

Brill idea miss....I I love you DOI.......
Inanna

Back to top Go down

Post  lualen on Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:26 am

Great idea Very Happy Very Happy
lualen

Back to top Go down

Post  133-230-44039-18180-800 on Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:29 am

I'm happy to do that - when does it start ?

133-230-44039-18180-800
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lualen on Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:40 am

It starts on ITV on 9 January with the full line up to be announced just before Christmas.

Rumoured celebs so far include Angela Rippon, Jeff Brazier, Kerry Katona.

And apparently Nicky Slater has been sacked as a judge but no info if the others are coming back or not.

All info found courtesy of Google!!
lualen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sofajudge on Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:41 am

lualen wrote:It starts on ITV on 9 January with the full line up to be announced just before Christmas.

Rumoured celebs so far include Angela Rippon, Jeff Brazier, Kerry Katona.

And apparently Nicky Slater has been sacked as a judge but no info if the others are coming back or not.

All info found courtesy of Google!!

Why has Nicky been sacked? Jeff and Kerry? ohhhhhhhhhhhhh
Sofajudge

Back to top Go down

Post  133-230-44039-18180-800 on Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:00 pm

Kerry Katona on ice ? Now that has car crash written all over it.

133-230-44039-18180-800
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  MissingLilia on Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:15 pm

Am happy you like the idea - and would be great if Adm in is willing to set up/host etc. Thanks very much, Many He is. And we obey him. flower

Very interesting about possible celebs - see, we're already making comments/assumptions about participants (KK)!

Hadn't heard anything about Nicky S - was he dropped or has he asked to be relieved?

Be interesting to see who takes his place - they might ask a former DOI celeb (like Kyran Bracken, who guest judged on one of the DOI tours)?

But let's hope Jason Gardner's still there... we need a Mr. Nasty to give us good material for many a potential thread!

MissingLilia

Back to top Go down

Post  ChrissyAnne on Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:41 pm

MissingLilia wrote:From discussions on several of the threads it seems to me that we who are SCD fans/fanatics also tend to watch Dancing on Ice (not to mention X factor/I'm a Celebrity etc).

Just a suggestion - but would keeping the forum running for DOI appeal, given its similarity to SCD in format/intention/subject matter?

(and we could all support/talk about the lovely Matt C.) I love you I love you

Brilliant idea, I love DOI. It does seem I spend an enormous amount of time watching reality TV. I do have a life, I think Sad

But let's hope Jason Gardner's still there... we need a Mr. Nasty to give us good material for many a potential thread!

Will be amongst the first on an anti JG thread.... Evil or Very Mad
ChrissyAnne

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren on Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:58 pm

Yes love DOI so count me here! I would have stayed lurking anyways!!!

Sax
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  TompsHB on Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:19 am

I'm surprised that Slater lasted so long, as he and Karen Barber hate each other with a passion.

As long as they don't bring back Angela Rippon. Who will ever forget the fact that she tried to persuade the GBP that she had a boyfriend in the late seventies who was a young punk ? Considering she must have been in her thirties by then ....... going out with a Johnny Rotten type would have been right up her street No

As mentioned previously some of us are on other forums born from the love of SCD .... we just witter about anything really, so it would be good to keep this one going also.
TompsHB

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadiesamba on Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:17 pm

I love DOI but shall be off to the Antipodes for a spot of warmth and will miss a large part of the series. Hopefully I can still log in and find out all the latest news and gossip from you all! (There will probably be a DWTS in Australia or New Zealand to watch instead)
Sadiesamba

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Thu Dec 02, 2010 4:38 pm

We'll keep this going if people would like us to.
Admin
Admin

http://scdbbc.roflforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sadiesamba on Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:01 pm

Yes please.
Sadiesamba

Back to top Go down

Who's missing

Post  Poppetlovestango on Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:14 pm

Oh yes please and thank you very much