Member He is. And we obey him.

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Member He is. And we obey him.

Post  Kytiara on Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:03 pm

chris82 wrote:Well you have got a pair of trainers and a large net havent you Laughing

I'm thinking more along the lines of goth roller-skates... Very Happy
avatar
Kytiara

Posts : 378
Join date : 2010-10-05
Location : Warwickshire

Back to top Go down

Re: Member He is. And we obey him.

Post  chris82 on Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:18 pm

Kytiara wrote:
chris82 wrote:Well you have got a pair of trainers and a large net havent you Laughing

I'm thinking more along the lines of goth roller-skates... Very Happy

Yes, of course, she needs all the help she can get and a set of wheels will make all the difference and she shouldnt be too puffed out by the time she nabs him. Laughing
avatar
chris82

Posts : 439
Join date : 2010-09-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Member He is. And we obey him.

Post  Inanna on Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:02 pm

chris82 wrote:
Kytiara wrote:
chris82 wrote:Well you have got a pair of trainers and a large net havent you Laughing

I'm thinking more along the lines of goth roller-skates... Very Happy

Yes, of course, she needs all the help she can get and a set of wheels will make all the difference and she shouldnt be too puffed out by the time she nabs him. Laughing

Listen you two....I have a 7-headed cita....i dont need any other milarky.....just point and press and no-one escapes...... Laughing Laughing
avatar
Inanna

Posts : 1253
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 106
Location : Nibiru

Back to top Go down

Re: Member He is. And we obey him.

Post  fkaIgor *LT* on Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:57 pm

Inanna wrote:

ooooooh i didnt think of that aspect........yes that could be quite entertaining......Fka come hither...... you can sit in my chair and be plucked lol! lol!

........gets chair prepared.......

[

I accept - but only if that's a mis-print.......


Last edited by fkaIgor *LT* on Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
avatar
fkaIgor *LT*

Posts : 430
Join date : 2010-09-09
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Member He is. And we obey him.

Post  hatlady28 on Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:59 pm

fkaIgor *LT* wrote:
Inanna wrote:

ooooooh i didnt think of that aspect........yes that could be quite entertaining......Fka come hither...... you can sit in my chair and be plucked lol! lol!

........gets chair prepared.......

[

...only if that's a mis-print....... Wink

Beautifully done fkaigor!
avatar
hatlady28

Posts : 1320
Join date : 2010-09-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Member He is. And we obey him.

Post  Inanna on Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:09 pm

fkaIgor *LT* wrote:
Inanna wrote:

ooooooh i didnt think of that aspect........yes that could be quite entertaining......Fka come hither...... you can sit in my chair and be plucked lol! lol!

........gets chair prepared.......

[

I accept - but only if that's a mis-print.......

Wink Laughing Laughing
avatar
Inanna

Posts : 1253
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 106
Location : Nibiru

Back to top Go down

Re: Member He is. And we obey him.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum