I'm new round here

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: I'm new round here

Post  133-230-44039-18180-800 on Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:18 pm

Kytiara wrote:
Maybe you should buy her some padded gloves for xmas?

She's padded enough already.

133-230-44039-18180-800
Admin

Posts : 672
Join date : 2010-09-06

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm new round here

Post  Sofajudge on Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:19 pm

Marlene wrote:Welcome fellow newbie Wink
I love your avatar. It's descriptive.

Welcome Little Red, I see you have already been warned of the wolves.
avatar
Sofajudge

Posts : 1058
Join date : 2010-09-08
Age : 94
Location : Trying desperately to find the FMB party.

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm new round here

Post  Little Red on Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:27 pm

Many thanks for the warnings my fellow scd friends. As a legal eagle and the smallest barrister around I am well versed in the practices of the pervy and will keep a mindful eye.
avatar
Little Red

Posts : 4
Join date : 2010-10-13

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm new round here

Post  fkaIgor *LT* on Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:40 pm

Little Red wrote:Many thanks for the warnings my fellow scd friends. As a legal eagle and the smallest barrister around I am well versed in the practices of the pervy and will keep a mindful eye.

I'm over here.... *waves*

Hello and happy posting little red
avatar
fkaIgor *LT*

Posts : 430
Join date : 2010-09-09
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm new round here

Post  hatlady28 on Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:50 pm

fkaIgor *LT* wrote:
Little Red wrote:Many thanks for the warnings my fellow scd friends. As a legal eagle and the smallest barrister around I am well versed in the practices of the pervy and will keep a mindful eye.

I'm over here.... *waves*

Hello and happy posting little red


fkaigor....are you saying that you are a.....wolf.....?.....What kind?
avatar
hatlady28

Posts : 1320
Join date : 2010-09-12

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm new round here

Post  fkaIgor *LT* on Wed Oct 13, 2010 7:55 pm

hatlady28 wrote:
fkaigor....are you saying that you are a.....wolf.....?.....What kind?

Sadly, rather a grey one these days....
avatar
fkaIgor *LT*

Posts : 430
Join date : 2010-09-09
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm new round here

Post  hatlady28 on Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:00 pm

There are grey wolves.....who are supposed to be grey?
avatar
hatlady28

Posts : 1320
Join date : 2010-09-12

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm new round here

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum