Hello everyone

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hello everyone

Post  Redcurrant on Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:09 am

don't ignore the possibility of slipping something into the Title.

Hello Chris82

I hope everyone is well.
Redcurrant

Back to top Go down

Post  Inanna on Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:21 am

Hi Red....nice to see you here Smile
Inanna

Back to top Go down

MissingLilia - formerly SCDfanJan

Post  MissingLilia on Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:50 am

Have come to join you Strictly Exiles - I'm gutted that the message boards have been taken away Evil or Very Mad but want to get back in touch with old SCD friends - especially on Limericks, Songs and Darren Bennett for King threads . I was missing for most of last year due to domestic circumstances but was eager to rejoin you all - what a disappointment the boards have been axed.

I've never used a blog before so hope I get it right .. couldn't see how to post except but to respond to the last post. I just wanted to say hello - and ask if I can join in? I've changed my user name to reflect the fact that the lovely Lilia is missing and what with all the other changes -I'm not sure SCD will be the show we all so loved, again. I live in hope.
MissingLilia

Back to top Go down

Post  Inanna on Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:55 am

Hey Missing nice to meet you......if you mean about posting on the Beeb blog....that is all you can do.....they choose the subject - you comment.....crap isnt it?

I too am going to miss the boards this year - had great fun over the past couple of years on there but I suppose everything changes Sad
Inanna

Back to top Go down

Post  chris82 on Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:57 am

Hello Missing Lilia Very Happy

Bad move by the BBC getting rid of the MBs, think we are all put out by it - anyway you have found this forum, lots of familiar faces and should be good fun, especially when the show actually gets under way Laughing
chris82

Back to top Go down

Post  David Tee on Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:03 am

Redcurrant wrote:don't ignore the possibility of slipping something into the Title.

Hello Chris82

I hope everyone is well.

Hi Redcurrant. Was hoping you'd drop by - good to see you here. Smile

David Tee

Back to top Go down

pig

Post  pondbug on Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:46 pm

Hail,

I was thinking about A n n ,sex on legs, W dancing and wondering how she would get on......... i saw your avatar, i had uncharitable thoughts......... Very Happy i hope she is as fun as J o h n S

Last edited by pondbug on Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : some twit interfered with it)
pondbug

Back to top Go down

Post  chris82 on Sat Sep 25, 2010 4:07 pm

pondbug wrote:Hail,

I was thinking about A n n ,sex on legs, W dancing and wondering how she would get on......... i saw your avatar, i had uncharitable thoughts......... Very Happy i hope she is as fun as J o h n S

I like her and suspect she has a great sense of humour and will be just as much fun as JS. Very Happy
chris82

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum