Hello everyone

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hello everyone

Post  Inanna on Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:07 am

fkaIgor *LT* wrote:
Inanna wrote:Oi dont be cheeky you Mad Mad

Have you "saved" the preferences?

Morning btw......are you jealous....do you want a <smooch> as well?

a: Can't help it

b: Yes I have

c: Have already 'greeted' you

d: Of course I am

e: Yes please........ Very Happy

here goes then <smoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooch>

How was that for you?
avatar
Inanna

Posts : 1253
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 106
Location : Nibiru

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everyone

Post  fkaIgor *LT* on Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:09 am

Inanna wrote:
fkaIgor *LT* wrote:
Inanna wrote:Oi dont be cheeky you Mad Mad

Have you "saved" the preferences?

Morning btw......are you jealous....do you want a <smooch> as well?

a: Can't help it

b: Yes I have

c: Have already 'greeted' you

d: Of course I am

e: Yes please........ Very Happy

here goes then <smoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooch>

How was that for you?

I'll let you know when I regain the power of speech - and scrape myself off the ceiling I love you

Things to do, so gotta go - catch you all later...... flower
avatar
fkaIgor *LT*

Posts : 430
Join date : 2010-09-09
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everyone

Post  Inanna on Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:12 am

See you later Fka.....yes I need to do some work as well.....will be back later though Laughing Laughing

avatar
Inanna

Posts : 1253
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 106
Location : Nibiru

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everyone

Post  chris82 on Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:13 am

fkaIgor *LT* wrote:
Inanna wrote:Morning Chris <smooch>

Yeah I tried as hard as I could to get in the last word Laughing Laughing

Am still peed at the BBC though Mad Dont think it will be the same this year.....my main enjoyment was having a scrap with the "unreasonable" idiots who decided that life (as we know it) would be changed because of a TV programme.......so much fun.......but heyho times they change but the Beeb will loose out on at least one viewer as I will now watch XF and SCD on catch-up if they clash - which I am sure they will.

Chris do you know why the Avatars here work yet the Signatures dont?

*turns green*

Morning Nanna - and Chris

Sorry to be dense, but anyone know how to stop email notifications when anyone posts in a topic that I have posted in - and yes, I HAVE said 'no' on preferences - but am still getting them come through.... Rolling Eyes

Morning fka Smile

Having the same trouble myself with email notifications, cant seem to stop them Shocked

Inanna cant help you with the signatures I am afraid - it took all my technical ability to register so that just about sums up my technical knowledge - cant even stop the email notifications Very Happy
avatar
chris82

Posts : 439
Join date : 2010-09-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everyone

Post  Inanna on Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:17 am

Hey Chris....ok think that you need to stop watching the discussion at the bottom of the page and also "turn off" notifications in your profile.....I just did a tester on both and it seems to work......

Would be nice if the siggies worked........will ask admin xx
avatar
Inanna

Posts : 1253
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 106
Location : Nibiru

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everyone

Post  chris82 on Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:21 am

Inanna wrote:Hey Chris....ok think that you need to stop watching the discussion at the bottom of the page and also "turn off" notifications in your profile.....I just did a tester on both and it seems to work......

Would be nice if the siggies worked........will ask admin xx

Thanks Inanna, will go and give it a go. Smile
avatar
chris82

Posts : 439
Join date : 2010-09-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everyone

Post  Inanna on Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:24 am

ok its defo not sending me notifications any more......every time you post to a new discussion you will need to click the "stop watching this discussion" on the bottom right of the page....Fka that is for you as well honey if you havent done it already.

Right must really go do some work now.....not that I have that much to do Sad
avatar
Inanna

Posts : 1253
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 106
Location : Nibiru

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everyone

Post  fkaIgor *LT* on Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:32 am

chris82 wrote: Morning fka Smile

Having the same trouble myself with email notifications, cant seem to stop them Shocked


Its ok - the problem WAS the little box down in bottom left corner of the message screen - 'notify me.....' just uncheck it (you only need to do it once, not every time you post) and they stop - assuming you've also said 'no' in your preferences
avatar
fkaIgor *LT*

Posts : 430
Join date : 2010-09-09
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everyone

Post  Inanna on Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:35 am

Fka there is also one on the right hand side that needs to be turned off as well.......
avatar
Inanna

Posts : 1253
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 106
Location : Nibiru

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everyone

Post  fkaIgor *LT* on Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:42 am

Um - was just thinking - we seem to be clogging-up the 'welcome' thread a bit, which probably isn't what it was for....

- wouldn't want new posters 'announcing themself' posts to get lost in the general melee - so I have set-up a general 'schmooze' thread in the 'Anything else' bit in case people thought it might be more appropriate to do our chatting elsewhere and leave this thread for newbies to announce themselves

What do people think?
avatar
fkaIgor *LT*

Posts : 430
Join date : 2010-09-09
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everyone

Post  Inanna on Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:44 am

As per normal Fka.....I bow (not very far obviously) and agree with you suggestion......
avatar
Inanna

Posts : 1253
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 106
Location : Nibiru

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everyone

Post  fkaIgor *LT* on Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:45 am

Inanna wrote:Fka there is also one on the right hand side that needs to be turned off as well.......

Not in mine there isn't Very Happy

Haven't received any notifications since unchecked the notify box bottom left
avatar
fkaIgor *LT*

Posts : 430
Join date : 2010-09-09
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everyone

Post  chris82 on Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:46 am

fkaIgor *LT* wrote:Um - was just thinking - we seem to be clogging-up the 'welcome' thread a bit, which probably isn't what it was for....

- wouldn't want new posters 'announcing themself' posts to get lost in the general melee - so I have set-up a general 'schmooze' thread in the 'Anything else' bit in case people thought it might be more appropriate to do our chatting elsewhere and leave this thread for newbies to announce themselves

What do people think?

Good idea fka Smile
avatar
chris82

Posts : 439
Join date : 2010-09-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everyone

Post  fkaIgor *LT* on Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:46 am

Inanna wrote:As per normal Fka.....I bow (not very far obviously) and agree with you suggestion......

No, always dodgy at your age..... I love you

See you over there - but later, as I really MUST go and do stuff XXX
avatar
fkaIgor *LT*

Posts : 430
Join date : 2010-09-09
Location : London

Back to top Go down

RSVP Chris82

Post  hatlady28 on Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:21 pm

Many thanks both for hugs and kind invitation.
avatar
hatlady28

Posts : 1320
Join date : 2010-09-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everyone

Post  chris82 on Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:31 pm

hatlady28 wrote:Many thanks both for hugs and kind invitation.

hatlady Very Happy so pleased you have arrived, wouldnt have been the same without you Very Happy
avatar
chris82

Posts : 439
Join date : 2010-09-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everyone

Post  TANGOLERO on Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:34 pm

hatlady28 wrote:Many thanks both for hugs and kind invitation.

Hello Hatlady. Good to see you here. Wink
avatar
TANGOLERO

Posts : 1634
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 77
Location : Flirting between fantasy and reality. Lost in Austen

Back to top Go down

When does the bar open?

Post  Redcurrant on Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:22 am

Hello everyone - great to see some familiar names here, it was very cold over at the BBC.

Anyone had to change their name to get an account here?

avatar
Redcurrant

Posts : 426
Join date : 2010-09-13
Location : Belfast

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everyone

Post  Pink Pinot Girl on Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:25 am

Redcurrant wrote:Hello everyone - great to see some familiar names here, it was very cold over at the BBC.

Anyone had to change their name to get an account here?



Very Happy

Very glad to see you Mr Currant.

I've just one question - is this a dance show or an entertainmen show?
avatar
Pink Pinot Girl

Posts : 822
Join date : 2010-09-08
Location : Wiltshire

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everyone

Post  Sofajudge on Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:27 am

Lovely to see Hatlady and Hello Redcurrant, really good to see you both.

avatar
Sofajudge

Posts : 1058
Join date : 2010-09-08
Age : 94
Location : Trying desperately to find the FMB party.

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everyone

Post  Redcurrant on Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:34 am

Pink Pinot Girl wrote:
Redcurrant wrote:Hello everyone - great to see some familiar names here, it was very cold over at the BBC.

Anyone had to change their name to get an account here?



Very Happy

Very glad to see you Mr Currant.

I've just one question - is this a dance show or an entertainmen show?

Judging by the inability of some of this years contestants to walk in time I think we may enter a whole new realm.

avatar
Redcurrant

Posts : 426
Join date : 2010-09-13
Location : Belfast

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everyone

Post  Pink Pinot Girl on Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:36 am

Redcurrant wrote:
Pink Pinot Girl wrote:
Redcurrant wrote:Hello everyone - great to see some familiar names here, it was very cold over at the BBC.

Anyone had to change their name to get an account here?



Very Happy

Very glad to see you Mr Currant.

I've just one question - is this a dance show or an entertainmen show?

Judging by the inability of some of this years contestants to walk in time I think we may enter a whole new realm.



Did you have Mr Henson in mind? He seemed to be confused about why he was actually there.
avatar
Pink Pinot Girl

Posts : 822
Join date : 2010-09-08
Location : Wiltshire

Back to top Go down

Gavin Henson - wet mops can relax (their place is secure)

Post  Redcurrant on Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:43 am

PPG

I couldn't possibly comment so early in the series
avatar
Redcurrant

Posts : 426
Join date : 2010-09-13
Location : Belfast

Back to top Go down

*Redcurrant in good behaviour shocker*

Post  Pink Pinot Girl on Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:44 am

Redcurrant wrote:PPG

I couldn't possibly comment so early in the series

I do hope you've not turned soft?
avatar
Pink Pinot Girl

Posts : 822
Join date : 2010-09-08
Location : Wiltshire

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everyone

Post  chris82 on Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:06 am

Hello Redcurrant Smile
avatar
chris82

Posts : 439
Join date : 2010-09-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everyone

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum