Hello everyone

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hello everyone

Post  fkaIgor *LT* on Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:02 pm

Inanna wrote:How come the siggie doesnt work?

Perhaps your matches are damp confused
avatar
fkaIgor *LT*

Posts : 430
Join date : 2010-09-09
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everyone

Post  Blue Wolf on Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:06 pm

chris82 wrote:
I am great thanks. Cant believe how quickly this year is going its frightening, doesnt seem like 5 minutes since the last SCD finished. Very Happy

I know what you mean!

I still haven't finished undenting my helmet from last year's shenanigans. Very Happy
avatar
Blue Wolf

Posts : 17
Join date : 2010-09-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everyone

Post  fkaIgor *LT* on Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:08 pm

wow - a site where I've posted more often than wolfie - it won't last........
avatar
fkaIgor *LT*

Posts : 430
Join date : 2010-09-09
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everyone

Post  Inanna on Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:09 pm

fkaIgor *LT* wrote:wow - a site where I've posted more often than wolfie - it won't last........

LMAO no dont think it will somehow fka......

just having some food back soon xx
avatar
Inanna

Posts : 1253
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 106
Location : Nibiru

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everyone

Post  Pink Pinot Girl on Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:13 pm

Inanna wrote:
fkaIgor *LT* wrote:wow - a site where I've posted more often than wolfie - it won't last........

LMAO no dont think it will somehow fka......

just having some food back soon xx


Hello Inanna and Wolf!
avatar
Pink Pinot Girl

Posts : 822
Join date : 2010-09-08
Location : Wiltshire

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everyone

Post  chris82 on Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:18 pm

Blue Wolf wrote:
chris82 wrote:
I am great thanks. Cant believe how quickly this year is going its frightening, doesnt seem like 5 minutes since the last SCD finished. Very Happy

I know what you mean!

I still haven't finished undenting my helmet from last year's shenanigans. Very Happy

It did get a bit brutal at times didnt it, but good fun (well for some of us) Very Happy
avatar
chris82

Posts : 439
Join date : 2010-09-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everyone

Post  Blue Wolf on Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:27 pm

fkaIgor *LT* wrote:wow - a site where I've posted more often than wolfie - it won't last........

Razz

Heya Pink Pinot Girl!
avatar
Blue Wolf

Posts : 17
Join date : 2010-09-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everyone

Post  Blue Wolf on Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:29 pm

Hah, dinner time! See you all later!
avatar
Blue Wolf

Posts : 17
Join date : 2010-09-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everyone

Post  StrictlySedentary on Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:46 pm

Good evening everyone.

Curses, I just missed da Wooluf!! *waves to Wolfie's disappearing figure*

What a lot of familiar faces. Hello all, this is less purple than the BBC, but it seems nice enough.
avatar
StrictlySedentary

Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-09-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everyone

Post  Inanna on Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:02 pm

chris82 wrote:
Blue Wolf wrote:
chris82 wrote:
I am great thanks. Cant believe how quickly this year is going its frightening, doesnt seem like 5 minutes since the last SCD finished. Very Happy

I know what you mean!

I still haven't finished undenting my helmet from last year's shenanigans. Very Happy

It did get a bit brutal at times didnt it, but good fun (well for some of us) Very Happy

Yeah well I had a blast anyway..... Laughing

High PPG & Sed......
avatar
Inanna

Posts : 1253
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 106
Location : Nibiru

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everyone

Post  StrictlySedentary on Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:06 pm

Hi Inanna!! Yep, I couldn't resist! I don't know how much I'll come in here, the LT lounge is too comfy, but I thought I'd pop in and say hi.
avatar
StrictlySedentary

Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-09-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everyone

Post  Inanna on Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:10 pm

The LT lounge doesnt seem to like me too much Sed......it only likes me when I am on my own....wonders if it is jealous and doesnt like sharing? Shocked
avatar
Inanna

Posts : 1253
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 106
Location : Nibiru

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everyone

Post  StrictlySedentary on Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:26 pm

Inanna wrote:The LT lounge doesnt seem to like me too much Sed......it only likes me when I am on my own....wonders if it is jealous and doesnt like sharing? Shocked

Well I wouldn't want to share you, there's not enough to go round!! Very Happy
avatar
StrictlySedentary

Posts : 3
Join date : 2010-09-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everyone

Post  Inanna on Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:33 pm

StrictlySedentary wrote:
Inanna wrote:The LT lounge doesnt seem to like me too much Sed......it only likes me when I am on my own....wonders if it is jealous and doesnt like sharing? Shocked

Well I wouldn't want to share you, there's not enough to go round!! Very Happy

ahh but in the heart there is Laughing tiz exceptionally big inside....rather sparse on the outside I must admit.......and totally peed off that we are going into another Winter without having a proper Summer.....I iz gonna freeze again... pale
avatar
Inanna

Posts : 1253
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 106
Location : Nibiru

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everyone

Post  Darnce Disarster on Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:56 pm

Hi all,

This will just be a brief visit, as I've found out we're being OFSTEDed on Mon, Tues. Shocked Won't have much time to discuss Strictly til after then, but thought I'd pop in and say hello. Nice to see some familiar faces. Very Happy

Darnce Disarster

Posts : 1
Join date : 2010-09-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everyone

Post  Rustyspinner*LT* on Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:02 pm

Hello all
I am me and always have been I think.. Rolling Eyes (Sorry just had to test the rolling eyes smiley! Laughing )
... I tend to lurk under the sink with a bottle of sommat to keep me company. Embarassed
I am a dedicated Night Person so was tearing my hair out last year when the BBC boards closed down early every night!
Will this fine establishment be open all hours? Smile Smile
avatar
Rustyspinner*LT*

Posts : 25
Join date : 2010-09-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everyone

Post  chris82 on Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:39 am

Rustyspinner*LT* wrote:Hello all
I am me and always have been I think.. Rolling Eyes (Sorry just had to test the rolling eyes smiley! Laughing )
... I tend to lurk under the sink with a bottle of sommat to keep me company. Embarassed
I am a dedicated Night Person so was tearing my hair out last year when the BBC boards closed down early every night!
Will this fine establishment be open all hours? Smile Smile

Hello Rusty Smile

It certainly was annoying to have the boards closed early, especially frustrating if you were in the middle of, shall we say a debate Very Happy with another poster and you wanted to get the last word in before it closed down for the night.
avatar
chris82

Posts : 439
Join date : 2010-09-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everyone

Post  Inanna on Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:42 am

chris82 wrote:
Rustyspinner*LT* wrote:Hello all
I am me and always have been I think.. Rolling Eyes (Sorry just had to test the rolling eyes smiley! Laughing )
... I tend to lurk under the sink with a bottle of sommat to keep me company. Embarassed
I am a dedicated Night Person so was tearing my hair out last year when the BBC boards closed down early every night!
Will this fine establishment be open all hours? Smile Smile

Hello Rusty Smile

It certainly was annoying to have the boards closed early, especially frustrating if you were in the middle of, shall we say a debate Very Happy with another poster and you wanted to get the last word in before it closed down for the night.

Hey Chris - I dont remember any "debating" Laughing Laughing

I do remember sitting with my computer clock counting down and getting the last post in with 5 seconds to spare Laughing Laughing

Hi Rustkins <hug> and DD<hug>
avatar
Inanna

Posts : 1253
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 106
Location : Nibiru

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everyone

Post  chris82 on Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:46 am

Inanna wrote:
chris82 wrote:
Rustyspinner*LT* wrote:Hello all
I am me and always have been I think.. Rolling Eyes (Sorry just had to test the rolling eyes smiley! Laughing )
... I tend to lurk under the sink with a bottle of sommat to keep me company. Embarassed
I am a dedicated Night Person so was tearing my hair out last year when the BBC boards closed down early every night!
Will this fine establishment be open all hours? Smile Smile

Hello Rusty Smile

It certainly was annoying to have the boards closed early, especially frustrating if you were in the middle of, shall we say a debate Very Happy with another poster and you wanted to get the last word in before it closed down for the night.

Hey Chris - I dont remember any "debating" Laughing Laughing

I do remember sitting with my computer clock counting down and getting the last post in with 5 seconds to spare Laughing Laughing

Hi Rustkins <hug> and DD<hug>

Morning Inanna Smile

I was being diplomatic tongue Very Happy Yes it was great getting in the last word without having to wait for the next day, made you almost feel you had won the 'debate' Very Happy
avatar
chris82

Posts : 439
Join date : 2010-09-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everyone

Post  Inanna on Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:56 am

Morning Chris <smooch>

Yeah I tried as hard as I could to get in the last word Laughing Laughing

Am still peed at the BBC though Mad Dont think it will be the same this year.....my main enjoyment was having a scrap with the "unreasonable" idiots who decided that life (as we know it) would be changed because of a TV programme.......so much fun.......but heyho times they change but the Beeb will loose out on at least one viewer as I will now watch XF and SCD on catch-up if they clash - which I am sure they will.

Chris do you know why the Avatars here work yet the Signatures dont?
avatar
Inanna

Posts : 1253
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 106
Location : Nibiru

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everyone

Post  fkaIgor *LT* on Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:58 am

Inanna wrote:Morning Chris <smooch>

Yeah I tried as hard as I could to get in the last word Laughing Laughing

Am still peed at the BBC though Mad Dont think it will be the same this year.....my main enjoyment was having a scrap with the "unreasonable" idiots who decided that life (as we know it) would be changed because of a TV programme.......so much fun.......but heyho times they change but the Beeb will loose out on at least one viewer as I will now watch XF and SCD on catch-up if they clash - which I am sure they will.

Chris do you know why the Avatars here work yet the Signatures dont?

*turns green*

Morning Nanna - and Chris

Sorry to be dense, but anyone know how to stop email notifications when anyone posts in a topic that I have posted in - and yes, I HAVE said 'no' on preferences - but am still getting them come through.... Rolling Eyes
avatar
fkaIgor *LT*

Posts : 430
Join date : 2010-09-09
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everyone

Post  fkaIgor *LT* on Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:01 am

Ah - have just noticed a 'notify me' box down the bottom - which I will try unchecking geek

But do I have to do that every time?
avatar
fkaIgor *LT*

Posts : 430
Join date : 2010-09-09
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everyone

Post  Inanna on Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:01 am

Oi dont be cheeky you Mad Mad

Have you "saved" the preferences?

Morning btw......are you jealous....do you want a <smooch> as well?
avatar
Inanna

Posts : 1253
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 106
Location : Nibiru

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everyone

Post  Inanna on Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:02 am

fkaIgor *LT* wrote:Ah - have just noticed a 'notify me' box down the bottom - which I will try unchecking geek

But do I have to do that every time?

Donut!!!!!

I am leaving mine on for the moment but if it gets busy shall turn it off......
avatar
Inanna

Posts : 1253
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 106
Location : Nibiru

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everyone

Post  fkaIgor *LT* on Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:04 am

Inanna wrote:Oi dont be cheeky you Mad Mad

Have you "saved" the preferences?

Morning btw......are you jealous....do you want a <smooch> as well?

a: Can't help it

b: Yes I have

c: Have already 'greeted' you

d: Of course I am

e: Yes please........ Very Happy
avatar
fkaIgor *LT*

Posts : 430
Join date : 2010-09-09
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello everyone

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum