Hi From Mauveangel09

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi From Mauveangel09

Post  mauveangel09 on Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:31 pm

Hello. So glad I found the site. Like everyone I was mortified when I signed in to the BBC and found that there were no messageboards. Couldn't believe it but feel better now..............Just wanted to say hello to anyone who might remember me. I have posted on the messageboards for the last few years. I have already seen a few familiar names but as this is my first evening on here I will spend some time going through the various threads and doing some reading first. Last year I always posted on the 'Thursday predictions' thread which was started by Feargal - are you out there??? I also posted on the 'Costumes' threads and on a Lisa Snowdon appreciation thread. Last year I was rooting for Ali and Brian and had a great time with the FFs - I suppose they are not around this year but it was brilliant being part of their group last year. Here's to some lively discussions.............

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi From Mauveangel09

Post  hatlady28 on Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:35 pm

Welcome mauveangelo! No one has started a costume thread yet although there have been a few comments....Miss W's underpinnings, Miss Kensit's skirt slip, the list goes on.
hatlady28

Back to top Go down

Post  allsewnonbyhand on Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:37 pm

Welcome and as I'm sure you've noticed if you've been reading, the Creature of beauty and wonderment have great fun changing names when you type them- just remember to preview before sending!! Very Happy

Creature of beauty and wonderment being a d min

costume thread would be good...

Last edited by allsewnonbyhand on Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : didnt take own advice re previewing!)
allsewnonbyhand

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p on Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:55 pm

Hello there Basketball
B4p

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi from Mauveangel09

Post  mauveangel09 on Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:56 pm

Thank you all for welcoming me. I've just twigged about the 'changed words' thing - very funny! I like some of the substitutions. Laughing

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  MrsArcanum on Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:56 am

Welcome Mauveangel09. Pull up a comfy chair & join in. Very Happy
MrsArcanum

Back to top Go down

Post  chris82 on Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:00 am

Welcome Mauveangel Very Happy
chris82

Back to top Go down

Post  Inanna on Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:14 pm

mauveangel09 wrote:Hello. So glad I found the site. Like everyone I was mortified when I signed in to the BBC and found that there were no messageboards. Couldn't believe it but feel better now..............Just wanted to say hello to anyone who might remember me. I have posted on the messageboards for the last few years. I have already seen a few familiar names but as this is my first evening on here I will spend some time going through the various threads and doing some reading first. Last year I always posted on the 'Thursday predictions' thread which was started by Feargal - are you out there??? I also posted on the 'Costumes' threads and on a Lisa Snowdon appreciation thread. Last year I was rooting for Ali and Brian and had a great time with the FFs - I suppose they are not around this year but it was brilliant being part of their group last year. Here's to some lively discussions.............

Hi mauveangel......I remember you from the L&B thread.....nice to see you here..... Very Happy
Inanna

Back to top Go down

Post  fkaIgor *LT* on Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:31 pm

Hi mauveangel - I think I remember you from L&B too.....
fkaIgor *LT*

Back to top Go down

Post  Twirlie on Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:56 pm

Hi mauveangel. If you'd like to join us for a drink later, come on over to The Tartan Lounge where you'll get excellent service at the bar from Housewives choice. Laughing
Twirlie

Back to top Go down

ReHi Mauveangel

Post  mauveangel09 on Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:51 pm

Hi to Inanna and everyone who has said hello to me - really enjoying all the posts.
Thanks for the invite to the Tartan Lounge - Twirlie - I'll give it a try. Very Happy

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum