Knock knock, can I come in?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Knock knock, can I come in?

Post  StrictlyRed on Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:05 pm

Hello everyone!

The lovely Sid told me about this place and I thought it would be terribly rude to lurk around without joining in!

I posted quite a lot on the BBC boards 2 years ago, but was rather put off by the new layout last year so didn't go on there very often.

Right, now I'm off to check out what else is on here. Smile

xx
avatar
StrictlyRed

Posts : 12
Join date : 2010-09-27
Location : Devon

Back to top Go down

Re: Knock knock, can I come in?

Post  hatlady28 on Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:15 pm

Much welcome, enjoy yourself.
avatar
hatlady28

Posts : 1320
Join date : 2010-09-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Knock knock, can I come in?

Post  sparklysheila on Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:17 pm

Hi nice to meet you

Enjoy having a good nosey around Smile
avatar
sparklysheila

Posts : 489
Join date : 2010-09-15
Age : 56
Location : Newcastle upon Tyne

Back to top Go down

knock knock

Post  vincentsmojo on Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:24 pm

hi everyone

just following the lovely sid advice to come over there as i always post in bbc strictly forum Smile well as you can guess who my favourite pro is Very Happy Very Happy
avatar
vincentsmojo

Posts : 9
Join date : 2010-09-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Knock knock, can I come in?

Post  TANGOLERO on Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:29 pm

Hello, good evening and welcome. Wink
avatar
TANGOLERO

Posts : 1633
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 77
Location : Flirting between fantasy and reality. Lost in Austen

Back to top Go down

knock knock

Post  vincentsmojo on Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:31 pm

hi red Smile we do end up following each other lol
avatar
vincentsmojo

Posts : 9
Join date : 2010-09-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Knock knock, can I come in?

Post  allsewnonbyhand on Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:33 pm

welcome Knock and VincentsMojo Laughing
avatar
allsewnonbyhand

Posts : 1764
Join date : 2010-09-11
Location : on the sofa probably!

Back to top Go down

Re: Knock knock, can I come in?

Post  vincentsmojo on Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:39 pm

allsewnonbyhand wrote:welcome Knock and VincentsMojo Laughing


how are you allsewnonbyhand? i didnt know this place was here but the lovely sid mention it ds Smile
avatar
vincentsmojo

Posts : 9
Join date : 2010-09-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Knock knock, can I come in?

Post  fkaIgor *LT* on Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:41 pm

Hi - hope you both enjoy the site
avatar
fkaIgor *LT*

Posts : 430
Join date : 2010-09-09
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Knock knock, can I come in?

Post  Dizzyspins on Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:32 pm

Hi StrictlyRed and vincentsmojo,

Good to see you both here Smile (Says she who hasn't posted much at all!)
avatar
Dizzyspins

Posts : 16
Join date : 2010-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Knock knock, can I come in?

Post  allsewnonbyhand on Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:35 pm

vincentsmojo wrote:
allsewnonbyhand wrote:welcome Knock and VincentsMojo Laughing


how are you allsewnonbyhand? i didnt know this place was here but the lovely sid mention it ds Smile

I'm fine thanks Vincent'smojo.Can't wait for Friday! Look forward to chatting with you on here Smile
avatar
allsewnonbyhand

Posts : 1764
Join date : 2010-09-11
Location : on the sofa probably!

Back to top Go down

Re: Knock knock, can I come in?

Post  StrictlyRed on Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:46 pm

Thanks once again for all the lovely welcome messages.

All I need now is one of those fancy picture thingys next to my name, if only I can work out how to do it................... Embarassed
avatar
StrictlyRed

Posts : 12
Join date : 2010-09-27
Location : Devon

Back to top Go down

Re: Knock knock, can I come in?

Post  hatlady28 on Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:05 pm

StrictlyRed wrote:Thanks once again for all the lovely welcome messages.

All I need now is one of those fancy picture thingys next to my name, if only I can work out how to do it................... Embarassed

I am not brilliant at this......but there are a number of existing threads describing "How To"

















avatar
hatlady28

Posts : 1320
Join date : 2010-09-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Knock knock, can I come in?

Post  B4p on Mon Sep 27, 2010 11:41 pm

Welome to the bright side Red and VincentsMojo. B4p
avatar
B4p

Posts : 2199
Join date : 2010-09-16
Location : Near Kibworth

Back to top Go down

Re: Knock knock, can I come in?

Post  MrsArcanum on Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:54 am

Hi - hope you enjoy yourself here as much as the rest of us Very Happy
avatar
MrsArcanum

Posts : 664
Join date : 2010-09-15
Age : 57
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: Knock knock, can I come in?

Post  Sid on Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:28 pm

Hey Red, fancy seeing you here Wink

Welcome sexy I love you
avatar
Sid

Posts : 2119
Join date : 2010-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Knock knock, can I come in?

Post  Sid on Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:29 pm

vincentsmojo wrote:hi everyone

just following the lovely sid advice to come over there as i always post in bbc strictly forum Smile well as you can guess who my favourite pro is Very Happy Very Happy

Glad you found us vm! x
avatar
Sid

Posts : 2119
Join date : 2010-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Knock knock, can I come in?

Post  StrictlyRed on Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:02 pm

Sid wrote:Hey Red, fancy seeing you here Wink

Welcome sexy I love you

Hello Sid, I love you back to you.

I just hope JfW doesn't find out I'm using this picture of Hammy doing tai chi Laughing



xx
avatar
StrictlyRed

Posts : 12
Join date : 2010-09-27
Location : Devon

Back to top Go down

Re: Knock knock, can I come in?

Post  Sid on Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:58 pm

StrictlyRed wrote:
Sid wrote:Hey Red, fancy seeing you here Wink

Welcome sexy I love you

Hello Sid, I love you back to you.

I just hope JfW doesn't find out I'm using this picture of Hammy doing tai chi Laughing



xx

lol!

Johnster's very quiet these days, he has a new job that's keeping him very busy I think. Hope he still manages to treat us to his weekly blogs!
avatar
Sid

Posts : 2119
Join date : 2010-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Knock knock, can I come in?

Post  vincentsmojo on Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:13 pm

Sid wrote:
vincentsmojo wrote:hi everyone

just following the lovely sid advice to come over there as i always post in bbc strictly forum Smile well as you can guess who my favourite pro is Very Happy Very Happy

Glad you found us vm! x

Razz Like a Star @ heaven bounce flower lol!
avatar
vincentsmojo

Posts : 9
Join date : 2010-09-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Knock knock, can I come in?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum