Strictsue......

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Strictsue......

Post  strictsue on Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:52 pm

.....is back jocolor
avatar
strictsue

Posts : 130
Join date : 2010-09-25
Age : 69
Location : West Midlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Strictsue......

Post  fkaIgor *LT* on Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:53 pm

strictsue wrote:.....is back jocolor

Good cheers
avatar
fkaIgor *LT*

Posts : 430
Join date : 2010-09-09
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Strictsue......

Post  TANGOLERO on Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:04 pm

Greetings Sue. Begining to wonder where you were. Nice to see you here. Very Happy
avatar
TANGOLERO

Posts : 1835
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 78
Location : Flirting between fantasy and reality. Lost in Austen

Back to top Go down

Re: Strictsue......

Post  jingle on Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:21 pm

bounce cheers bounce
Yaaaaayyy!! So pleased you've joined up Sue. Hope you had a great holiday, you lucky thing.
Did you get my message on Facebook? I couldn't get the hang of FB at all, so will be deleting my account there. But this forum is fun. You'll discover the hosts are a bit mischievous (in a funny way), and even better we don't get 'sent to bed' at midnight like the old Beeb boards.
Anyhow, will chat later - welcome back, and here's to many odes to come
Jingle xx
avatar
jingle

Posts : 1357
Join date : 2010-09-11

Back to top Go down

Wot, no facebook account?

Post  strictsue on Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:27 pm

jingle wrote: bounce cheers bounce
Yaaaaayyy!! So pleased you've joined up Sue. Hope you had a great holiday, you lucky thing.
Did you get my message on Facebook? I couldn't get the hang of FB at all, so will be deleting my account there. But this forum is fun. You'll discover the hosts are a bit mischievous (in a funny way), and even better we don't get 'sent to bed' at midnight like the old Beeb boards.
Anyhow, will chat later - welcome back, and here's to many odes to come
Jingle xx

Shocked Shocked Shocked
Hi Jingle - I know it's not everyone's cup o' tea - (fb) but I've become addicted since I retired lol! - as they say! Yes - I got your message thanks - just returned from good times in Gateshead/Newcastle (including The Angel!) and Whitby - much refreshed sunny
avatar
strictsue

Posts : 130
Join date : 2010-09-25
Age : 69
Location : West Midlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Strictsue......

Post  strictsue on Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:30 pm

TANGOLERO wrote:Greetings Sue. Begining to wonder where you were. Nice to see you here. Very Happy

Nice to see you (to see you nice....) too Tangolero Cool as ever I see judging by your avatar Very Happy
avatar
strictsue

Posts : 130
Join date : 2010-09-25
Age : 69
Location : West Midlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Strictsue......

Post  MissingLilia on Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:40 pm

Hello there Strict Sue! Nice to see you, to see you nice!

I've just left a message for you on the 'Limerick' thread - but just in case you get to this one first - I used to be 'SCDFanJan' who had to go awol soon after the start of last series due to loads of problems - technical and domestic.

Co-incidentally, I live near the Gateshead/Newcastle area and this week I'm due to take off for a few days in Whitby (which is why I've been posting quite a bit this week, to get my 'fix' before I go off).

I was gutted too, when I saw the message boards had been taken down on the Beeb site, and as I haven't yet been brave enough to try facebook, I'm sticking to this (wholly excellent!) ROFLforum net site.

I'm wondering if Greeky and SazPerkins (SazP) are about? If you see 'em on Facebook, then send them this way, will you. It'll be like old times!

Looking forward to catching up - through verse, song and worse!

Bye for now - looking forward to your contributions.
MissingLil xx Wink
avatar
MissingLilia

Posts : 703
Join date : 2010-09-13
Location : North East England

Back to top Go down

Mystery solved......

Post  strictsue on Sat Sep 25, 2010 11:04 pm

MissingLilia wrote:Hello there Strict Sue! Nice to see you, to see you nice!

I've just left a message for you on the 'Limerick' thread - but just in case you get to this one first - I used to be 'SCDFanJan' who had to go awol soon after the start of last series due to loads of problems - technical and domestic.

Co-incidentally, I live near the Gateshead/Newcastle area and this week I'm due to take off for a few days in Whitby (which is why I've been posting quite a bit this week, to get my 'fix' before I go off).

I was gutted too, when I saw the message boards had been taken down on the Beeb site, and as I haven't yet been brave enough to try facebook, I'm sticking to this (wholly excellent!) ROFLforum net site.

I'm wondering if Greeky and SazPerkins (SazP) are about? If you see 'em on Facebook, then send them this way, will you. It'll be like old times!

Looking forward to catching up - through verse, song and worse!

Bye for now - looking forward to your contributions.
MissingLil xx Wink

.....and so glad that you've returned to the fold this year fanjan - hope all's good with you now I love you
avatar
strictsue

Posts : 130
Join date : 2010-09-25
Age : 69
Location : West Midlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Strictsue......

Post  TompsHB on Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:58 am

Just to let you know that Saz is on DS ... mostly on The N.O.R.T.Y Step. She tells me she has joined here.

Why on earth is the alternative spelling of naughty messed around with ?
avatar
TompsHB

Posts : 356
Join date : 2010-09-13

Back to top Go down

Re: Strictsue......

Post  MrsArcanum on Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:02 am

Hi Sue

The lack of anonymity on FB puts me off. Too many ways of tracking who is where and a lovely site for criminals to use to get information. My children use it but are very careful about adding friends and limit sharing to their group. Very annoyed with the Beeb for foisting such choices on us. Thank Many numbered person of high authority with random sense of humour and Admin for this site. bounce

As you can see I am a forum & Message board fan. Very Happy
avatar
MrsArcanum

Posts : 664
Join date : 2010-09-15
Age : 58
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: Strictsue......

Post  B4p on Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:09 am

Welcome back Sue. glad you made it over to the bright side. I'm not keen on facebook for the same reasons Mrs A gave, plus I like Sooty but I don't need to know who's working him if you know what I mean. Keep checking the admin notices at the top of the home page. The size of the website will be more discrete than the Beebs.

Waiting for you on the song and limerick threads. B4p
avatar
B4p

Posts : 2553
Join date : 2010-09-16
Location : Near Kibworth

Back to top Go down

Re: Strictsue......

Post  sparklysheila on Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:57 pm

Hi nice to meet you Smile
avatar
sparklysheila

Posts : 489
Join date : 2010-09-15
Age : 57
Location : Newcastle upon Tyne

Back to top Go down

Re: Strictsue......

Post  strictsue on Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:29 pm

TompsHB wrote:Just to let you know that Saz is on DS ... mostly on The N.O.R.T.Y Step. She tells me she has joined here.

Why on earth is the alternative spelling of naughty messed around with ?

Hi TomsHB ! Is that the Saz as in tobeshaw of last year? Presumably if all went to plan - she is now Shaw Cool
avatar
strictsue

Posts : 130
Join date : 2010-09-25
Age : 69
Location : West Midlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Strictsue......

Post  strictsue on Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:32 pm

sparklysheila wrote:Hi nice to meet you Smile


Thank you! Smile
Sparkly SCD greeting to you too! Let the countdown begin..... Arrow
avatar
strictsue

Posts : 130
Join date : 2010-09-25
Age : 69
Location : West Midlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Strictsue......

Post  strictsue on Sun Sep 26, 2010 3:35 pm

B4p wrote:Welcome back Sue. glad you made it over to the bright side. I'm not keen on facebook for the same reasons Mrs A gave, plus I like Sooty but I don't need to know who's working him if you know what I mean. Keep checking the admin notices at the top of the home page. The size of the website will be more discrete than the Beebs.

Waiting for you on the song and limerick threads. B4p

Hey - great to see your name on the boards again B4P - missed you I love you
Shall probably creep across to song parodies once the competition kicks off!
In the meantime - keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep dancing bounce
avatar
strictsue

Posts : 130
Join date : 2010-09-25
Age : 69
Location : West Midlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Strictsue......

Post  Inanna on Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:26 pm

Hi StrictSue Smile Smile
avatar
Inanna

Posts : 1253
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 106
Location : Nibiru

Back to top Go down

Glittery greetings......

Post  strictsue on Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:14 pm

.....to you Inanna - queen
Let the countdown begin cheers
avatar
strictsue

Posts : 130
Join date : 2010-09-25
Age : 69
Location : West Midlands

Back to top Go down

Re: Strictsue......

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum