[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

who will go next week

Post  saxonsiren on Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:37 pm

Well Charlotte gone and think she will be relieved. Will Brendan come back next year? I'd hope so as possible positive judge or for ITT presenter. ..

Davood the surprise addition which we sometimes have in the DO. I still wish they would show the % of public votes the bottom 2 received. ...

We have a few strugglers, Brian, & Simon, a few improves but in middle of table Ruth, Deb, Davood and Susan in her own class of fun...

Odds are a Brian v Simon class maybe!?
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Re: who will go next week

Post  Twirlie on Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:27 pm

I agree, with Simon to go.
Twirlie

Back to top Go down

Post  B4p on Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:26 pm

saxonsiren wrote:Well Charlotte gone and think she will be relieved. Will Brendan come back next year? I'd hope so as possible positive judge or for ITT presenter. ..
Can't see Bren dan sharing the platform with Shirley. It would be worse than Cr aig and L en. Maybe interesting to see what he would be like in choreography corner.

I think we're due a shocker week. Simon's the weakest but depending where the public vote, any of the mid table brigade could be at risk. It boils down to who the judges are rooting for I suppose
B4p

Back to top Go down

Re: Who will go next week

Post  mauveangel09 on Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:56 pm

It's early in the week and I might change my mind after seeing the dances/music that they will have this week - but I'm going for Simon at this point - I think he may have benefitted from the first 'bounce' vote of the series this week just gone, and I don't think he will survive much longer. I think he'll go out before B rian - just. However, I agree with B4P that we might well see another 'shock' couple in the DO - it's still open season and there are a few couples who to me are very 'level pegging' in the mid table.

Side observation - I think it is time one of the ringers opened the show - thus far they seem to have appeared in the second half of the show.

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  TANGOLERO on Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:28 am

Life's full of surprises. C raig will try to make sure everybody knows who's going home. Then again....the lords and ladies of misrule are abound, hxll bent on mischief no doubt, so......a shock??
TANGOLERO

Location : Flirting between fantasy and reality. Lost in Austen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top