Karen a class joker or pretending irritating Fool?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Karen a class joker or pretending irritating Fool?

Post  saxonsiren on Fri Oct 13, 2017 3:50 pm

So Karen C after almost causing havoc with a banana and hissing like a cat on heat has me thinking IS Karen over playing the silly string look at me joker in the pack card? Or, is she just that hyper and we have suddenly noticed?
Previous partners Karen has ramped up the gotta love us zany style re a weaker dancer and plumping for personality instead.. Simon doesn't fall into this hyper category and I'm sure often wishes she would put up and shut up a bit....
Until we have serious footage from the training rooms on live Web feeds at certain times of the week we will never see how they train....I'd like to watch a few serious moments & VT's.

I'm already fed up of cheese VT's on SCD and all the OTT ooh ahhhh on ITT with the Juke box section....
Could we please have some straight plain talking about dance,steps and the odd bit of history of dance thrown in too? Am I asking too much?

saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Re: Karen a class joker or pretending irritating Fool?

Post  B4p on Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:39 pm

saxonsiren wrote:So Karen C after almost causing havoc with a banana and hissing like a cat on heat has me thinking IS Karen over playing the silly string look at me joker in the pack card? Or, is she just that hyper and we have suddenly noticed?
Previous partners Karen has ramped up the gotta love us zany style re a weaker dancer and plumping for personality instead.. Simon doesn't fall into this hyper category and I'm sure often wishes she would put up and shut up a bit..

I'm already fed up of cheese VT's on SCD and all the OTT ooh ahhhh on ITT with the Juke box section....
Could we please have some straight plain talking about dance,steps and the odd bit of history of dance thrown in too? Am I asking too much?
I think Karen & Janette have always been hyper. They're thick as thieves, competitive, and loud. I've seen both Janette and Karen dance on the stage, and Karen in particular is a beautiful dancer. I'm not, however, convinced about her choreography. I remember years ago, Karen & Kevin used to work on choreography ideas for her partner together in her little flat, so I wonder how much of the ideas actually come from her?
B4p

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid on Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:52 pm

I'm finding her "quirks" irritating as hell.

Their antics (as well as the boys' constant fist-pumping) has taken away some of the elegance from the show. You'd never have caught Lilia or Matthew Cutler engaging in that sort of dreadfulness.
Sid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top