Tess & C.laudia, Darcey & Shirley

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tess & C.laudia, Darcey & Shirley

Post  saxonsiren on Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:43 am

A new SCD season and we have 2 female presenters and 2 female judges. Will it be a battle of frocks and shocks between them all? How will Tess be with Shirley? I'd have loved to have seen B,rucie welcome her with "You're my favourite! "
Darcey I'm sure will dress to impress so ill be watching carefully all 4 re accessories and heel sizes!
For me I'd have liked to have seen a change re presenting style, C.laudia with the couples before & after, a new male side kick with Tess or shock horror Tess replaced!
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Re: Tess & C.laudia, Darcey & Shirley

Post  B4p on Tue Oct 03, 2017 12:06 am

Week 2

It's well known that I'm not the biggest fan of Tess, but, I must say that I haven't hit the mute button yet this series. Tess seems to be far more relaxed and interactive with the judges without talking over them or giving her 5 pennorth every few minutes. I've also liked her outfits so far.

Claudia - I like her natural wit, and whoever is getting her dressed so far - well done!

Zoe - please can she wear a least a coloured top now and again. The constant black top and trousers, and her quick speech and movements, makes her look like a crow that's about to pounce. She is tall, beautiful and willowy, so why the constant need for her to dress as a liquorice stick, or a pint of Guinness with her blonde mop?

Shirley - So far, classy and business like. As a dancer, she knows what cut of clothes suits her best, and has the fab figure to show it off without looking like 'mutton dressed as lamb'.
B4p

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top