Judges 2017

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Judges 2017

Post  CaledonianCraig on Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:04 pm

saxonsiren wrote:Cc for me I'd replace no hesitancy. Why should a judge be safe from the chop after one series? Pro dancers have been axed after one series with not so much as a blink of the eye attitude..Darcy bless yes should of been changed.
I thought after L.en we might get 5 judges and an ex pro dancer from show would have been terrific.  E,rin shines out for me as a firm but positive judge....

We may not agree on our change of Judge but I love our friendly forum Very Happy  Very Happy ....

Our great wee forum thrives on difference of opinion. cheers
CaledonianCraig

http://onthebusesforum.org/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren on Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:12 pm

flower sunny cheers

It does and thank goodness xxx
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid on Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:36 pm

I don't think Shirley's scoring's been any more erratic than anyone else. L.en used to have a right boner for sportsmen on the show - always gave them higher-than-you'd-expect marks.

saxonsiren wrote:
Sid although Brendan said my dear I,for one didn't as a female take it as a derogatory comment. We have had so many darlings etc from C,raig no problems and B,runo also using my dear/darling or love on occasions too.

Fair do's sax but the reaction from female viewers on my Twitter TL was quite different! I can't really compare it with C.raig's 'darling' which he uses with both sexes whereas B.rendan's comment reminded me of condescending men who tell women to "calm down dear". If someone addressed his wife like that he'd lose it.
Sid

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren on Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:25 pm

I think if the term calm down had been used I'd have exploded then! A short poll of 4 other female fans all thought same as me it didn't ruffle feathers. I think maybe I'm heading towards twin set and pearls brigade cyclops oops I need to jolt myself out of that....

Wish Sid our V,in cent back I really miss him.
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  Sid on Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:26 pm

Me too Sax - I miss his cheeky, flirty humour. He's like a Cha Cha in human form.
Sid

Back to top Go down

Post  Twirlie on Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:07 am

saxonsiren wrote:
We may not agree on our change of Judge but I love our friendly forum Very Happy  Very Happy ....

cheers cheers cheers
Twirlie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top