Commiserations to the Rev Shed thread

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Commiserations to the Rev Shed thread

Post  133-230-44039-18180-800 on Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:56 pm

The Rev Pat Shed, of this parish, is currently mourning the lost of all his hopes and dreams. Your messages of condolence will be welcomed here.

133-230-44039-18180-800
Admin

Posts : 672
Join date : 2010-09-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Commiserations to the Rev Shed thread

Post  Mila on Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:38 pm

Did someone break a leg? Shocked
avatar
Mila

Posts : 247
Join date : 2010-09-09
Location : in front of TV waiting patiently

Back to top Go down

Re: Commiserations to the Rev Shed thread

Post  133-230-44039-18180-800 on Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:40 pm

Someone broke his heart. Several people in fact all at the same time.

133-230-44039-18180-800
Admin

Posts : 672
Join date : 2010-09-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Commiserations to the Rev Shed thread

Post  Mila on Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:44 pm

Too cruel. Evil or Very Mad Come on name names.
avatar
Mila

Posts : 247
Join date : 2010-09-09
Location : in front of TV waiting patiently

Back to top Go down

Re: Commiserations to the Rev Shed thread

Post  Inanna on Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:44 pm

.......you will need to elaborate a tad more Stiggie (see how stealthly I circumnavigated that little jest of yours Laughing) .....cant give sympathy when we dont know why we are giving it......or can we lol!
avatar
Inanna

Posts : 1253
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 106
Location : Nibiru

Back to top Go down

Re: Commiserations to the Rev Shed thread

Post  David Tee on Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:45 pm

This should cheer him up.

avatar
David Tee

Posts : 693
Join date : 2010-09-11
Location : The 19th Hole

Back to top Go down

Re: Commiserations to the Rev Shed thread

Post  133-230-44039-18180-800 on Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:56 pm

Mila wrote:Too cruel. Evil or Very Mad Come on name names.

The names will forever be written in black on his soul. And when he dies the words 'Old Trafford, 16th Septemeber 2010' will be found on his heart because that is where and when it died.

133-230-44039-18180-800
Admin

Posts : 672
Join date : 2010-09-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Commiserations to the Rev Shed thread

Post  Mila on Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:42 pm

133-230-44039-18180-800 wrote:
Mila wrote:Too cruel. Evil or Very Mad Come on name names.

The names will forever be written in black on his soul. And when he dies the words 'Old Trafford, 16th Septemeber 2010' will be found on his heart because that is where and when it died.

Football Sleep I thought it was something important Neutral
avatar
Mila

Posts : 247
Join date : 2010-09-09
Location : in front of TV waiting patiently

Back to top Go down

Re: Commiserations to the Rev Shed thread

Post  133-230-44039-18180-800 on Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:51 pm

Mila wrote:
133-230-44039-18180-800 wrote:
Mila wrote:Too cruel. Evil or Very Mad Come on name names.

The names will forever be written in black on his soul. And when he dies the words 'Old Trafford, 16th Septemeber 2010' will be found on his heart because that is where and when it died.

Football Sleep I thought it was something important Neutral

Football ? FOOTBALL ?

You know nothing of life ye who only football know. Unless you're Albert Camus of course.

But football ? No a thousand times over.

So not football is the core message here.

133-230-44039-18180-800
Admin

Posts : 672
Join date : 2010-09-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Commiserations to the Rev Shed thread

Post  Mila on Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:53 pm

Cricket? lol!
avatar
Mila

Posts : 247
Join date : 2010-09-09
Location : in front of TV waiting patiently

Back to top Go down

Re: Commiserations to the Rev Shed thread

Post  133-230-44039-18180-800 on Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:56 pm

That's more like it.

He's a Somerset fan and they just failed to win the County Championship. They've never won the CC in 130 years of trying - and they lost it with about an hour of the season left. I suspect gutted doesn't even begin to describe his mood - particularly as if they'd won Mrs Shed had promised him a pork in cider. It's a sad day for him.

133-230-44039-18180-800
Admin

Posts : 672
Join date : 2010-09-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Commiserations to the Rev Shed thread

Post  Mila on Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:58 pm

Awwww, in that case he should forget the pork and just down the scrumpy. Always a silver lining Very Happy
avatar
Mila

Posts : 247
Join date : 2010-09-09
Location : in front of TV waiting patiently

Back to top Go down

Re: Commiserations to the Rev Shed thread

Post  133-230-44039-18180-800 on Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:04 pm

Mila wrote:Awwww, in that case he should forget the pork and just down the scrumpy. Always a silver lining Very Happy


Don't make me have to explain that double entendre

133-230-44039-18180-800
Admin

Posts : 672
Join date : 2010-09-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Commiserations to the Rev Shed thread

Post  Mila on Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:13 pm

133-230-44039-18180-800 wrote:
Mila wrote:Awwww, in that case he should forget the pork and just down the scrumpy. Always a silver lining Very Happy


Don't make me have to explain that double entendre

Que? scratch scratch scratch tongue Wink
avatar
Mila

Posts : 247
Join date : 2010-09-09
Location : in front of TV waiting patiently

Back to top Go down

Re: Commiserations to the Rev Shed thread

Post  Pink Pinot Girl on Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:21 pm

Mila wrote:
133-230-44039-18180-800 wrote:
Mila wrote:Awwww, in that case he should forget the pork and just down the scrumpy. Always a silver lining Very Happy


Don't make me have to explain that double entendre

Que? scratch scratch scratch tongue Wink


I believe that very rude Admin person is talking about shagging darling.
avatar
Pink Pinot Girl

Posts : 822
Join date : 2010-09-08
Location : Wiltshire

Back to top Go down

Re: Commiserations to the Rev Shed thread

Post  Mila on Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:35 pm

Pink Pinot Girl wrote:
Mila wrote:
133-230-44039-18180-800 wrote:
Mila wrote:Awwww, in that case he should forget the pork and just down the scrumpy. Always a silver lining Very Happy


Don't make me have to explain that double entendre

Que? scratch scratch scratch tongue Wink


I believe that very rude Admin person is talking about shagging darling.

Thank you PPG Embarassed

lol!
avatar
Mila

Posts : 247
Join date : 2010-09-09
Location : in front of TV waiting patiently

Back to top Go down

Re: Commiserations to the Rev Shed thread

Post  fkaIgor *LT* on Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:58 pm

David Tee wrote:This should cheer him up.


Well, its certainly done a lot for me........
avatar
fkaIgor *LT*

Posts : 430
Join date : 2010-09-09
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Commiserations to the Rev Shed thread

Post  Inanna on Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:00 pm

.....two-timing git..............
avatar
Inanna

Posts : 1253
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 106
Location : Nibiru

Back to top Go down

Re: Commiserations to the Rev Shed thread

Post  fkaIgor *LT* on Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:01 pm

Inanna wrote:.....two-timing git..............


whoops, rumbled........ affraid
avatar
fkaIgor *LT*

Posts : 430
Join date : 2010-09-09
Location : London

Back to top Go down

Re: Commiserations to the Rev Shed thread

Post  Inanna on Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:23 pm

avatar
Inanna

Posts : 1253
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 106
Location : Nibiru

Back to top Go down

Re: Commiserations to the Rev Shed thread

Post  TANGOLERO on Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:39 pm

Inanna wrote:

As Erin's personal champion I am nicking that avatar. lol!
avatar
TANGOLERO

Posts : 1707
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 78
Location : Flirting between fantasy and reality. Lost in Austen

Back to top Go down

Re: Commiserations to the Rev Shed thread

Post  Inanna on Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:00 pm

TANGOLERO wrote:
Inanna wrote:

As Erin's personal champion I am nicking that avatar. lol!


...so long as your gentle with her you may Wink
avatar
Inanna

Posts : 1253
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 106
Location : Nibiru

Back to top Go down

Re: Commiserations to the Rev Shed thread

Post  TANGOLERO on Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:09 pm

Inanna wrote:
TANGOLERO wrote:
Inanna wrote:
As Erin's personal champion I am nicking that avatar. lol!
...so long as your gentle with her you may Wink



lol!
avatar
TANGOLERO

Posts : 1707
Join date : 2010-09-11
Age : 78
Location : Flirting between fantasy and reality. Lost in Austen

Back to top Go down

Re: Commiserations to the Rev Shed thread

Post  MrsArcanum on Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:15 am

Somewhat late commiserations from me and will add those of my daughter (who is going for her County Cricket trial this Sunday).

avatar
MrsArcanum

Posts : 664
Join date : 2010-09-15
Age : 58
Location : Right here

Back to top Go down

Re: Commiserations to the Rev Shed thread

Post  Pat Shed on Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:49 am

Thank you all so much. I'm afraid I took it all rather badly. I have refused to look at the internet or listen to the radio or watch TV news since about 4.45pm yesterday in case they mentioned "it".

However, that picture of Vicky P cheered me up, as did the innocent smiles of my 10 week old daughter when I got home last night. She knows very little of cricket yet (although I did explain to her the detailed intricacies of the Championship race in the small hours of Thursday morning as I was winding her after a feed, including a breakdown of the points situation at the top of the table), and so has taken it all better than I.

Nor do I take any solace from the fact that in the end it panned out as I predicted.

Still, onwards and upwards: there's a Lord's final to be won on Saturday: presuming Marcus hasn't fallen to pieces completely.
avatar
Pat Shed

Posts : 98
Join date : 2010-09-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Commiserations to the Rev Shed thread

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum