L..en's comments

View previous topic View next topic Go down

L..en's comments

Post  saxonsiren on Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:49 am

So the now famous Turn up, put up and shut up line now going around social media/newspapers and the local bus stops! Yes heard the conversation. . I have to admit I wasn't keen at all with L.en's comments not just to Will this week. I'm not sure why Will left icon only guess. Wondering what Karen might say on ITT or how bbc deal with it on Saturday? Will L.en stop and make a comment with a positive and advice how to improve? Plus please stop the sighs and glares aimed towards the whipped up to a frenzy by the floor team audience....

I do feel L,en can get grumpy but should he not take on his own advice sometimes turn up,put up and shut up and score?
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Re L ens Comments

Post  mauveangel09 on Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:24 pm

I don't think that anything whatsoever will be said or done Sax - he will be airbrushed out. I know this sounds harsh but in the 'sparkly' world of SCD they don't like anything that might upset the status quo or take the shine off the veneer. People leaving due to injury or family problems - they can deal with that - but not someone who might dare to jump ship!! I think they will probably just say nowt and hope all the hoo ha dies down quickly - it is still early in the contest.

Personally I don't think L en's comments were that off - I think Will answered back rather unwisely and he just responded very quickly and off the cuff. When you think about some of the things that C raig (and B runo) say to and about the couples............. Shocked

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Re: L..en's comments

Post  saxonsiren on Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:38 am

I think C.raig from the word go has been the bad dame on the judging panel yet everyone wishes a good score and comment from C.raig,ironic really. B.run always been me,me,me whilst advising random comments, flirtatious behaviour. Arlene made sense and A.less well less said. Darcy has grown and she is positive and I really have warmed to her. Karen with Darcy and the fabu-u-lus darling one with B,run be a good panel. I could swop B.run for A.non. ..

L.en just grew grumpier and I dislike the pretend spats between judges but I dislike more the looks,stares eyebrow raising and comments at the audience.... I dislike the audience baying,shouting but they are actively whipped up into that awful Jeremy style audience mode.

saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Re L ens Comments

Post  mauveangel09 on Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:25 pm

Yes I very much agree with you about the baying and shouting by the audience - it is getting like the Jeremy Kyle show it would be one of my all round 'Lows' about SCD. It particularly annoys me when it happens as one of the judges are only perhaps saying something constructive and if I was on the panel I'd be bit annoyed - it interrupts the critiques far too much for my liking and I think they should ask the audience not to do this because it doesn't add anything.

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren on Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:33 pm

I think the floor team like this active audience participant. I miss the vt of the family 9f the weeks watching scd and giving their scores. ...
I'd like to see less celebs in the best seats in the audience and more for the public especially those that do hidden charity or caring roles...
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  CaledonianCraig on Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:44 am

The annoying thing is the audience is full of interested spectators with probably no dance experience whatsoever. They react in uproar at comments made by dance experts with probably well over a hundred years of being professionally involved in the dance industry. Utter stupidity.
CaledonianCraig

http://onthebusesforum.org/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top