fly on the wall

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fly on the wall

Post  saxonsiren on Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:02 pm

Oh I'd loved to have been a fly on the wall in the judges room from last night's show! Let's not forget pretend Sunday is annoying and insulting to the viewer I feel..... Really that result the fairest? I recall previous series people having injury/illness chicken pox had to leave... is it a case of we paid a huge fee for big star keep big star in?

saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Re: fly on the wall

Post  Sid on Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:44 am

saxonsiren wrote:Oh I'd loved to have been a fly on the wall in the judges room from last night's show! Let's not forget pretend Sunday is annoying and insulting to the viewer I feel..... Really that result the fairest? I recall previous series people having injury/illness chicken pox had to leave... is it a case of we paid a huge fee for big star keep big star in?

Hey sax, when the situation's arisen before: Jade Johnson received a bye but then withdrew altogether, Natalie Gumede also received a bye and resumed the week after and Tina sat out the week she got chicken pox but came back afterwards.
Sid

Back to top Go down

Post  saxonsiren on Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:42 am

Hi Sid. I know before celebs had byes. Never had a refusal in do before! I do like idea often of the lowest public vote if judges cannot agree rather than L.en have casting vote... on breakfast tv Ed and Katy advised Anastacia having tests re fitness. If she does pull out then next week be interesting with being one ahead of someone leaving,messing up the final He is. And we obey him. or having no one leave
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top