First week too high scores?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

First week too high scores?

Post  saxonsiren on Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:03 pm

I cannot recall as many 8's being given out on the first weekend as this series before. A 9 given too. If you give 8 or 9 the first week how can you justify 7 a few weeks later for a much improved routine?
Friday night couples scored lower than Saturday nights couples.

Interesting fact well for me anyway, over the years the dancers who feature in the opening credits who are odd He is. And we obey him. tend to go out faster than the evan He is. And we obey him.. Every year I've watched counted and yes odd tend to go out in succession at times...
saxonsiren

Back to top Go down

First week too high scores

Post  mauveangel09 on Sun Sep 25, 2016 8:05 pm

I agree.......it did feel strange that the scores were so high and particularly from C raig! Obviously some sort of directive has been given but don't know where it can go really unless they are treating this first two weeks as a bit of a 'mini contest' with the scores added together and the vote on who goes out first and then they will start getting tougher from the third week? Just a thought - Shocked confused I will reserve judgement until I see what unfolds next week.........................

mauveangel09

Back to top Go down

Re: First week too high scores?

Post  Sid on Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:30 pm

You can usually rely on C.raig at least but he was the most barmy scorer of all!
Sid

Back to top Go down

Re: First week too high scores?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top